HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Expect HHN to take a huge change in direction next year... I'd say in fact, expect a somewhat completely different execution of what we've seen at HHN in years past. 

Reactions: Horror Lover
Expect HHN to take a huge change in direction next year... I'd say in fact, expect a somewhat completely different execution of what we've seen at HHN in years past. 

Well. I already have an idea of the Mazes, Scare Zones, Terror Tram, and Show we are getting next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope this means the return of an event Icon since it seems Hollywood Harry's Tram is a success

I think Murdy may want to wait a little longer on doing a original "Hollywood Harry" Maze it is possible and can be our next 3D Maze if extremely successful. But I think he might just do "Hollywood Harry" as the Terror Tram again next year and in 2018 he will do a original 3D maze. I already have a general idea of everything coming in HHN 2017 but I will save that to be said when we set the "Halloween Horror Nights 2017" Discussion in the forums.

Since it seems Hollywood Harry's Tram is a success.

Well I feel as though next year we are gonna get a Clown Maze and having two at the event at the same time isn't something Murdy would want to do. Especially like this year he probably didn't do "The Conjuring" because of "The Exorcist". 

at least one Stephen King IP..

Speaking of Clowns there a certain Stephen King Clown Film coming out next that I see in the Waterworld Queue. 

Not saying Murdy is leaving, but let's just say he might not be HHN's main MC next year... 

What the? Given that i'm new here but I honestly have no idea how you guys are pulling this info if this years event just opened a week ago? I understand work on the event starts early but how can you have an idea of the mazes, shows, scare zones, etc?

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
What the? Given that i'm new here but I honestly have no idea how you guys are pulling this info if this years event just opened a week ago? I understand work on the event starts early but how can you have an idea of the mazes, shows, scare zones, etc?

We just do... Murdy talks a lot about Mazes he wants to do in the future. And we think of ideas of Mazes that will happen pretty soon. It also Depands on how popular it is like "The Walking Dead" since they keep bringing it back it will be brought back (I'm talking before 2015 before it was permanent attraction). So like "American Horror Story" is a Very Popular Maze this year and people like it. There are 3 other Seasons waiting to be done (Season 2, Season 3, and Season 6) that can be done in a maze next year. I already have a general idea of what we are getting next year but you have to think of Mazes that have been popular that could return and other IPS coming out that year that could be very popular or Old IPS that can be very popular.

C'mon guys, take it easy. It's depressing for me that before I'm finally able to go Friday, y'all are already talking about next year.

Nevertheless, I'm intrigued by what Galin is saying. 

Something makes me think operatively and creatively on what the living daylights that you are saying for this one..

Time Turner 

Is it weird that the first thing I search for Time Turner; I get Potter as the first results..? That could also mean much more involvement with Warner Bros next year (perhaps for Conjuring, IT, and something else..) as that'd make sense in my guessing opinion.

Not saying Murdy is leaving, but let's just say he might not be HHN's main MC next year... 

Makes sense. It does sound like it could be Mike's last year for Orlando, so I suppose that'd make some sense in that you want to start the transitioning of Murdy/Williams to some new talent that can do wonders for the event. When you also think of TCM, FvJ, and Halloween having very original ideas putted into it; coupled with Eli Roth's TT, they seem to be starting in the right direction in that IP's are great, but there is a point to where Originality needs to come to balance things out.

Reactions: chris.g