Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

Potter is most definitely going to be open. I know someone scheduled for that day. Apparently, the shut down process for Forbidden Journey is what was keeping them from leaving it open for HHN. (I was told it's an obnoxiously long process every day.) But it will be a test on Saturday to see how it goes in terms of closing down and getting the TM's that work it to be off on time. That said, as far as I was told, FJ will not be open all night. If I remember correctly, I was told it will close down at 12:30? As for the rest of Hogsmeade, I think it will stay open the rest of the night?

Prices have also been lowered for the Pass Member dcisount - boo yah!

Also... those attending on the fourth may get a little treat by the name of oh I don't know... warm butter beer perhaps? ;) Word on the street is they might be selling that night as well. 

Woooo!!

Prices never came down, and I refuse to pay the $209 for FOL this Saturday.  I ended up getting the GA tickets through Costco for $58.99, I am hoping it won't be crowded this Saturday.  

If anyone is going tonight, can you let us know how crowded it gets?  I am curious as to the volume of crowds for these final nights.  

You also can check on hhn wait times all night long to see how crowds are. For anyone going tommorow, to get a good feel on how crowds will be, look at tonight's wait times and add some time to them and you should be accurate for how it will be Saturday

A few mazes (AHS, FvJ), peaked at 105 minutes, I think I saw Exorcist close to that at one point too, at least 90 minutes.  The rest mostly stayed around an hour wait during the busier parts of the night.

Way busier than last years "after party". Universal saw a money maker and jumped on it. And it stayed busy right up to closing. With WWoHP open tonight I bet the line will be shorter at the mazes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The coolest thing happened last night. Me and my sister were about to go to Texas and stand in the hour wait, and this lady just randomly gave us two of the one-time use FoL passes. We used one for TCM and the other for AHS. We did Krampus twice since the line was virtually empty for that since it was 1AM.

I'm going to be back tonight to say farewell to HHN 2016. It's the first closing night I've been too since '12. I'm also looking forward to a hot butterbeer tonight! 

Thanks for the updates everyone. One hour lines are manageable to me, my nightmare was those 2-3 hour wait times I saw this year..

Looking forward to closing it out tonight, it will be my first time attending one of these.

Well, last year's final Saturday was busier than last year's final Friday.  Although Potter may take some crowds away, who knows what the mazes will be like.  Probably won't be like the crazy wait times from opening weekend though.  Certainly take advantage of early entry if you can.  I managed to get through all 5 mazes in the lower lot and backlot areas, and still get back upstairs in time to be on the 1st tram of the evening at 6:45, without a FOL pass.

Well, last year's final Saturday was busier than last year's final Friday.  Although Potter may take some crowds away, who knows what the mazes will be like.  Probably won't be like the crazy wait times from opening weekend though.  Certainly take advantage of early entry if you can.  I managed to get through all 5 mazes in the lower lot and backlot areas, and still get back upstairs in time to be on the 1st tram of the evening at 6:45, without a FOL pass.

Great, good to know.  We will definitely be taking advantage of the early entry tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im here if anyone wants to say hi tonight i have the evil clown vest on with a purple and green striped cane my name is jeff but i go by evil clown either eay say hi.