HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So with the Freddy vs. Jason maze, it's safe to assume that since the movie itself had a sort of limited kill count, and just like how Orlando did so, the maze might incorporate Nightmare sequences and Crystal Lake kills from the other movies in the franchises that weren't used in the 2007-2008 Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday the 13th mazes?

Maybe, I'm more interested to see how we do the Vs scenes, like how Orlando did or like how we did the AvP scenes 

Btw has anyone been having problems loading the website.

For me it's been going in and out. Sometimes the page will load, other times it will start to but then say that the connection or site failed.

Perhaps Murdy is going all out & waiting to be able to announce the usage of Freddy, Jason & Leatherface at the same time. One is ok to release but he's waiting for the other to be green lit which makes me think that TCM is the hold up. 

...Wasn't there a story, I think that could of been for 2007; was that the New Line Trio would of crossed paths with eachother in their own respected mazes? But that it was shot down by New Line themselves?

I may be thinking of Orlando, but I thought there was a story about what could of happened back then. Maybe that could be, what John is saying as the Surprise. Who knows, but I guess we'll hopefully find out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweet/pictures?

IMG_0287-2.jpg

Someone asked Murdy when the next announcement is and Murdy replied saying "conducting an experiment with sustained tension and its effect on the Internet". This may not be that important, but just by the sound of it, it sounds like Murdy has gotten permission to announce it and he just messing with us. To be honest with the new facade in front of the 747 tent and various hints throughout the week I do believe this announcement will be Saturday or Sunday and if not either of those either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Reactions: Joey and chris.g
Considering the supposed intentional waiting of Murdy to release the next maze, I hope this sort of postponing of the maze announcement won't push the ticket release day back

Well... Murdy just confirmed that the maze announcement is being moved to next week. It could be with the Midsummer Scream Announcement but who knows at this point? And that Tickets will be on sale in August.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... Murdy just confirmed that the maze announcement is being moved to next week. It could be with the Midsummer Scream Announcement but who knows at this point? And that Tickets will be on sale in August.

John also expressed that the MSS panel would be on some of the houses of both the past and the houses for this year (probably the one's already announced); but who knows, we could get more than Doris Day next week.

He also said that he is only being able to attend MSS for the Horror Nights panel and won't be on any other panel at all.

Reactions: chris.g
John also expressed that the MSS panel would be on some of the houses of both the past and the houses for this year (probably the one's already announced); but who knows, we could get more than Doris Day next week.

This sounds very weird but if "Freddy Vs Jason" gets announced for next week at Midsummer Scream and that if we get more announcements. I would just like to say that there is a good chance that "Krampus" will get announced because of the facade and "Universal Monsters" because of it being a surprise.

This sounds very weird but if "Freddy Vs Jason" gets announced for next week at Midsummer Scream and that if we get more announcements. I would just like to say that there is a good chance that "Krampus" will get announced because of the facade and "Universal Monsters" because of it being a surprise.

...In a strange way; I think we are NOT seeing any house announcement AT ALL at MSS. Maybe a Scarezone, if it's the Classic Monsters (As I think John's surprise more entails to the house of Doris Day than anything else).

That way, they can mention more details about Halloween and The Exorcist, while also talking of the Classic Monsters and how he'll be implementing them into the event as a scarezone. Atleast, that is what I am now more gravitating towards.