Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

Heading out there right now!! :happy:

I'm 21, have short black hair and I'll be wearing blue jeans and a red t-shirt that says "Saturday Night Live" in white. If anyone sees me, come up and say hi! :wave:

I'll also be with my 12 year old brother who's wearing a black t-shirt
with a Spiderman comic graphic and my parents. The three of em going for the first time :D

PS: OMG! It's raining on I-4 right now!! PLEASE STOP RAINING!!!

Heading out soon. We're getting pizza at Portofino first. :drool5: I've brown hair and I'll be wearing a Popeye tee. If you think you see me say you're from OU and say hi! :wave:

Alright, I'll be out there with a "Now in 3d" tshirt. So for all you scareactors out there, I'll be waiting. ;) I look forward to meeting some of you out there.

Hey, if anyone wants to go to the passholders event with me just shoot me a message...

And I'm gonna be wearing khaki cargo shorts, a 97 hhn event staff and I'm black with dreads mid back lenth and pulled back (after typing all that felt like I'm going on a blind date of some sort!)

Last edited:
Going to try and get a shift Thursday. I'm going to attend either Friday and/or Saturday (After I get off work which is at 10.) and will try and do some more ABU work Sunday.

Next Thursday I'll be attending once I get off work (will be getting there around 8:30 or 9ish). Friday I'm going to try and get an ABU shift, Saturday attending (after work), and Sunday ABU.

Last edited:
I'm going back this Thursday 9/30. I need to do Hades before I see it on the UtH tour with the lights on.

Then I'm also going back Thursday 10/28 because I MUST do the VIP Lounge about the Icons.

PS: Vyrus, you can also add my name to the list of FFP holders. I might go back on a Sunday too, but nothing planned right now.