Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

For those going this Saturday, I probably won't be able to do a meet n greet with everyone, but if you look for me, I'll be a 6'4" bald guy clutching a woman to my side who who looks scared out of her wits, and I'll be wearing an old school Frankenstein tshirt.....more than likely with a drink/flask (shhhhhhh) in my hand. :lol:

Wednesday and Friday!
10000235-03-00-00-00_lg.png

Ahh crap, I forgot about Employee Preview, you best take some good pics Jake.
No pics sorry. Maybe Friday I'll take pics but Wednesday is strictly business. It's a little more of a challenge to try and see everything on EP than opening weekend and I've never done EP either so gotta try and get them all in.

I am going this friday. Trying to talk my wife into going early for annual passhoders. Are there any perks besides getting to see those 2/3 houses early? We have express passes, so ensuring we see everything shouldn't be too big of a problem.

Thats sweet. That is actually her favorite part of HHN. She only goes cause she knows I love it. She loved bushwood a few years ago as well. We are both pumped he is returning.

I'll try to have pics from my visit at Friday as well

--- Update ---

Yet another question regarding the ticket.
If my dad allowed me to use his credit card, will that interfere with me entering the park at all? I have a driver's license so the ID part won't be a hassle.

I'll be visiting the 7th, and if any other OUers are going, I wouldn't mind meeting up. We can take some pics to score some awards!

EagleSkyline said:
Yet another question regarding the ticket.
If my dad allowed me to use his credit card, will that interfere with me entering the park at all? I have a driver's license so the ID part won't be a hassle.

Hmm, I had a situation involving others credit cards happen to me when I went to Universal a month ago. I had my mother's credit card to purchase things, and I was able to use it until I was randomly asked for some ID at a drink stand. I'd assume for HHN they'll probably ask you. If you have the ID you should be fine, hopefully.

:lol:

Merch junkie, gotta add to your collection huh? :lol:

No worries, I will be buying some merch as well taking pics.

Last edited: