HHN: XX - When Are You Going? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow opening weekend is going to be interested with some the best from here there (including myself), we gotta represent Miami and the Heat/Dolphins/Canes that weekend Briman :lol:

There has to be a lot more people here planning to go, c'mon, let us know :smiley:

I didn't really want to post until I had booked and bought tickets but seeing as nobody else seems to be posting dates I'll post mine:

I should be there on the 14/15/17 and 20th

Dang, but hey if you're flying across the pond, might as well stay a few days :lol:

Finally got an awesome rate at Royal Pacific after trying relentlessly to beat their system. I'll be going opening weekend this year but will be attending HHN on September 25th. Will most likely have Express and would be more than willing to meet up with anyone.

Sadly, I'm more excited to finally see Potter! I'll be at IOA Saturday and possibly Sunday as well since I'm getting an AP.

I think that is the pass holder or Fl resident rate. Good deal when you factor in the express passes.
If they would give the HHNs EP to hotel guests I would gladly stay on-site.
I know I am getting better rates for rooms outside of the Universal site, there seems to be a $60 service charge when using Universal. I guess you have to pay for the "free" photo and early access.

And the parking, staying on UO property they charge $20 per day for parking, which is ridiculous.