Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

I'm heading over tomorrow, so if anyone would like to say hello, I'd love to meet up - I'll be alone for a majority of the night. Can't wait!

I'll be there the 15th and 16th.

Edit: When exactly is hell week? I have a feeling it's when I'm going, but I went the same weekend last year and it wasn't bad at all (of course I did stay and scream both nights, so it was easy to get all the houses done without any lines).

Last edited:
If you had a choice going to HHN TONIGHT and this whole weekend or the Jets losing the next 3 games. Which do you pick? :lol:

I'll be there the 15th and 16th.

Edit: When exactly is hell week? I have a feeling it's when I'm going, but I went the same weekend last year and it wasn't bad at all (of course I did stay and scream both nights, so it was easy to get all the houses done without any lines).

Columbus day weekend is around October15 k-12 students in Florida have the day off... meaning the 14 - 16 will be more crowded... it appears orange county also has Friday oct 29 off for teacher planning day for those of you looking at crowds.

Viola c'mon man, you died plenty over HP, you should try to finagle your 'rents to take you on a Sunday, or mid week night, its only $35! :smiley:

--- Update ---

I'm guessing you mean the Jets winning the next 3 games? I am not sacrificing the Jets for HHN. I can wait. :lol:

Thought so, patience is a virtue, but no worries, you didn't have to make this choice anyways cause I think the Bills are gonna shock the Jets this week:lol:

For the first time since 2005, I will not be attending Halloween Horror Nights. I was supposed to be going this Friday night, but my entire group of six bailed making the trip unaffordable. Therefore, I'm going to need tons of pictures from you guys!

Haha, not with my latest progress report grades. I know it's only that, I have the coupon, but I had to save for months to get my annual pass, lol. And I'm the only one in my family with one.
So yeah. :|