#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It would likely be like Hagrid virtual queue, where you come back when it's your time, but still have to wait in the physical queue. It's a good way to keep a socially distanced physical queue from wrapping around the park.
Oh yes - my fear is them selling out in seconds. We'll have our own version of ROTR on our hands!

I mean I know we want an announcement but.. if we see queues being set up.. do we need one? Lol

Oh yes - my fear is them selling out in seconds. We'll have our own version of ROTR on our hands!

I mean I know we want an announcement but.. if we see queues being set up.. do we need one? Lol
Thats what Im scared about as well. What if we are just never able to get a virtual queue spot? I have school during the week and can only go weekends. The regular virtual queues are already impossible to get. Imagine what it will be like for the houses

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Thats what Im scared about as well. What if we are just never able to get a virtual queue spot? I have school during the week and can only go weekends. The regular virtual queues are already impossible to get. Imagine what it will be like for the houses
Indeed. Maybe when you buy the ticket for the houses, they'll automatically assign you a time? Who knows.

Oh God.....oh no....

Ya'll, we ain't getting in the houses
All around me are familiar faces

Reactions: londonwerecat
It could be similar to The Repository, or like when you book an unmasking tour etc on the website. You buy a ticket to access the houses and select your time of arrival with only a certain amount of people allowed to book for each time slot on a first come first served basis and add the ticket QR code to your wallet on the app. Then just walk up at your designated time and get in line.

Reactions: londonwerecat
As a rule of thumb, it's best to assume that @shiekra38 is always trolling.
I thought the virtual queue shenanigans from other parks was fresh enough in everyone's mind, but I guess it didn't land well....

As far as upcharge, we don't know if it will be or not yet

As far as virtual queue, If I'm being honest, I'm a tad concerned about squashing things down to two houses and also running limited capacity because of distancing...Specifically the Friday and Saturday times...which is the only time a lot of us will be able to go.

Right- I read his post below and definitely took it as tongue in cheek and not serious. He's 99% hyperbole and sarcasm and I love it.
Once I figure out what hyperbole is, I'll probably agree with you

No idea who this group is, but does anyone know if this is a legit statement?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200911-123437(1).png
    Screenshot_20200911-123437(1).png
    348.7 KB · Views: 135