Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Slim to none as Brian has stated. I was there, and they're definately not chancing anything, but the lights are on and people are working. I've been watching them work on it at night. I have a brief video, but I'm editing it together. They're just sitting there in the station.

Good to hear that its up and running! :thumbs:

Here's my take on how Universal should of handled the HRRR problem with it being down the whole week:

- For starters, they should of NEVER announced HRRR was "Open". If the attraction is down the entire week AND it opens up here and there, how can you consider it open? Doesn't the term "Soft-Opening" go into effect at that point?
- Tell me if I'm wrong, but did Universal even put out a sign in front of the ticket entrance to say that HRRR would be down for the entire day without people wasting their time to see if its open or not?

Its open its closed. Its OPEN and now its CLOSED!

Oh alright guys, its open again. Nevermind its been closed the whole time.

Its Hollywood, Rip, Ride, Rockit.... :lol: Anyways, these pictures are gonna be a holiday gift to you guys, and HD eats my battery! :bang: So, I am taking requests..... just basically whats going on....... Requests maybe on New Years, but.... yeah. I'm keeping my camera very close, and legs as Tripods so, plese don't be ungrateful. Just a thought. I've had some people yell at me lately, so its pretty hard to keep up. Just a thought, and I really need some confidence. :wave: The High-Def will attempt to be High-Def, and the fixation will attempt to be fixation. :thumbs:

EDIT: Trains were being cycled today, and it was 58 or lower degrees when I left.

Last edited:
From IoA yesterday, I didn't see it running for a long time - then eventually saw it running for a few minutes. It's funny - Rockit has fallen completely off my radar at this point when I'm at Universal. When discussing what we want to do, Rockit never even comes up because you never know if it'll close before you get to the front of the line.

One nice surprise yesterday though : Dueling Dragons was running, with only a 10 minute wait! :thumbs: