Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rockit fix for today,

yypfr.jpg

drcc4n.jpg

I hope the annoucment involves new music.

I would like Lady Gaga, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Drake, and some new Black Eyed Peas songs.

By the way, for the on-ride videos, is there still virtual footage or is all cameras now running?

I saw something about re-tracking this fall on Twitter a couple days ago but then nothing further. If it's true, hubby thinks they might tinker with the loop because it is likely a very high stress spot. I'll be way pissed if they ruin the float time you get in that baby in row 6.

I hope the annoucment involves new music.

I would like Lady Gaga, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Drake, and some new Black Eyed Peas songs.

By the way, for the on-ride videos, is there still virtual footage or is all cameras now running?

From what I've seen all the cameras are now running and the On-Ride cameras film your entire experience, still not worth the money if you ask me.

What camera are you using? ALL your photos are great!

Well thank you, I am using a Sony Cybershot W330 14.1 MP. It is by far the best point and shoot I have ever had. Working on saving up for a Canon Rebel right now hopefully I will have my ideal set up in time for BGT 2011 coaster going vertical. Here is another shot of Rockit using my Sony. Thanks again!

vrufk2.jpg

Potentially Universal could send out some promotion comercials evertime the music was updated. They could include the coaster and maybe a snipet from some of the new songs. This ride could be an ongoing advertisement haha.

Potentially Universal could send out some promotion comercials evertime the music was updated. They could include the coaster and maybe a snipet from some of the new songs. This ride could be an ongoing advertisement haha.

thats a good idea! and for the holidays have some holiday themed music like jingle bells or something