Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Actually you can have 2 or 3 trains in the station at the same time, not just one at a time, while one is unloading to load, another is pulling in to unload, so 6 - 7 is definitely possible, but its a shame they don't to help with the capacity of the ride.

You can't do this. Although they would 'fit' so to speak, the block ahead of the approaching block brake run would always be occupied so trains would stack on the final brake, and MCBRs before it depending on how many extra trains were running above 5.

Thought this was worth sharing, from the Universal FB

Did you know that the music-based Treble Clef maneuver on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit was first sketched out by the coaster’s designer on a paper napkin?

All the jokes one could make, then I look on their facebook page to see that people already have. Ha.

The funniest part isn't even the jokes. This is my favorite. "Nothing beats Universal. They surpass perfection, whilst other theme parks are dreadful."

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but at least realize what ride your making that statement based on :lol:

All the jokes one could make, then I look on their facebook page to see that people already have. Ha.

Here are some....:lol:

...I think the blueprints were too.

Indeed feels like that coaster was designed on a napkin too. Make sure to keep checking every square inch of that thing for cracks and loose bolts with the extra stress that crappy design puts on parts on that coaster.

they probably built it according to that napkin, that would explain why it was 3 months late and very rough until they shut it down to fix a defect with the ride. Now it is nice and smooth.

maybe thats why they cant keep the thing up and running, poor planning to cut cost lol

Well obviously it had its flaws with consistency in addition to the lack of adequate theming, but I just don't find the jokes funny lol.

Yeah. The jokes aren't that great. I find the people personally offended by anyone mocking the Rockit to be more funny than the ones making the jokes. They would never survive some of the criticism posted here :lol: