Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is a random question, I found my POV ride DVD from 2009, have they ever enhanced that thing with newer visuals or is it still mostly CGI? Have they also changed the audio that's used for the DVD?

got this photo yesterday.. so is this a joke? or did someone sneak in there and right this?

DSC00180.jpg

^ lol

Is there any date rumored as to when this would go offline for the new trains? I'm guessing they would most likely wait until Despicable Me and the new entertainment starts up.

There is now an electronic wait time sign for single riders. Wasnt able to grab a pic but maybe this will result in more people riding single riders? :shrug:

Rockit single rider line tends to fill up pretty fast and can sometimes actually move slower than the regular line.

And its so aggravating when it happens too. I got trapped up there one time for over an hour when it was newly opened.

I agree if I am going to ride RockIt I am going to be with a group, or not ride it at all. I got stuck for a minute (60 - 90 seconds) on the lift hill once, and it was on of the very rare and few times I have actually felt scared on an attraction. While I am a big guy, I felt like I could slip out of the restraints.

I rode Rockit this weekend. I don't know if I got a bad car or something but it was absolutely terrible. Last time I rode it was 2010 and even then it wasn't very good, but this was awful. It was incredibly jarring for a steel coaster and I only had audio on one speaker; I was just waiting for it to end. This ride really needs to be fixed because it was actually a great ride back when it opened/if you got a smooth car.

I rode Rockit this weekend. I don't know if I got a bad car or something but it was absolutely terrible. Last time I rode it was 2010 and even then it wasn't very good, but this was awful. It was incredibly jarring for a steel coaster and I only had audio on one speaker; I was just waiting for it to end. This ride really needs to be fixed because it was actually a great ride back when it opened/if you got a smooth car.

After I got a rough train for the fourth time in a row on this ride back in 2010, I vowed to never ride this ride, ever again. I feel your pain.