Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 247 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just keep the color palette nice and I'll take banishing F&F to the Rip Ride Realm. Never been a fan of that property for the parks so if they need to implement it somewhere there is literally no smaller plot of the park to do it.

So there’s a rumor Fast and Furious retheme is happening? Would that imply the concert stage becomes fast and furious themed somehow too? Like a mini fast and furious land? Or would both still be part of new york do y’all think

Reactions: tankart150
Does Universal have the usage rights for the secret song list? I've always heard no, and that it was the list they wanted but couldn't nail down, but that seems like a ridiculous legal skirmish waiting to happen when it comes to music rights between major corporations. And then an artist comes and starts promoting their song as being added to the Secret List? Does anyone know what the deal is there?

So I was at the resort the past four days, and I had the weirdest experience when it came to the new songs.

As in, I never actually heard them. I first tried Humble and I got...not Humble. It was some sort of slow, moody rap song...but it wasn't the bouncy jam that is Humble. The lyrics were completely different too, so it wasn't a remix either. Next ride, I messed up activating the secret song list and I got...the same slow, moody rap song. Next two rides I got the secret song list going so I listened to Crocodile Rock and Stockholm Syndrome just fine.

Last ride, I decided to just play Sandstorm...and I got that slow, moody rap song yet AGAIN.
Anyone else run into this? Or did I have the weirdest luck/issues with it?

So I was at the resort the past four days, and I had the weirdest experience when it came to the new songs.

As in, I never actually heard them. I first tried Humble and I got...not Humble. It was some sort of slow, moody rap song...but it wasn't the bouncy jam that is Humble. The lyrics were completely different too, so it wasn't a remix either. Next ride, I messed up activating the secret song list and I got...the same slow, moody rap song. Next two rides I got the secret song list going so I listened to Crocodile Rock and Stockholm Syndrome just fine.

Last ride, I decided to just play Sandstorm...and I got that slow, moody rap song yet AGAIN.
Anyone else run into this? Or did I have the weirdest luck/issues with it?
It's possible you kept getting the default song, apparently it's not one of the 5 on the song list. I haven't heard it myself yet though so I'm unsure if that is it. It's weird that it happened to you 3 times though, maybe you got unlucky and kept getting the same train?

It's possible you kept getting the default song, apparently it's not one of the 5 on the song list. I haven't heard it myself yet though so I'm unsure if that is it. It's weird that it happened to you 3 times though, maybe you got unlucky and kept getting the same train?
Something just hit me. When selecting the songs, did you just have to press the genre of the song to activate the song? Or did you also have to then press the title of the song to activate it? That could explain why I kept getting the default song, while I pressed the genre to bring up the one song, I never pressed the song itself because I thought it would just default to that as there's now just one per genre.

Something just hit me. When selecting the songs, did you just have to press the genre of the song to activate the song? Or did you also have to then press the title of the song to activate it? That could explain why I kept getting the default song, while I pressed the genre to bring up the one song, I never pressed the song itself because I thought it would just default to that as there's now just one per genre.

Yup - since it's using the previous system, you still have to select the song in each genre or it won't recognize your selection.