Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
New here, please be gentle.
Was curious about this rides' projected people-moving numbers (folks per hour, etc.), if anyone knows. Sorry, I haven't read all pages here.
Thanks! & I've really enjoyed checking out this site. Great pictures too!

Officially, nothing has been released.

Thanks for the link Chris!
Hope those #'s are pushing thru the queue soon.

BTW, your 666th post was to answer my post.... think I'll go get us a lottery tic now.

Thanks for the link Chris!
Hope those #'s are pushing thru the queue soon.

BTW, your 666th post was to answer my post.... think I'll go get us a lottery tic now.

Actually, #666 was in answer to a different thread, so no need to get me that ticket. You can just get me ice cream cake instead. :yum:

I was at Universal last night and they tested this a few times yesterday. They ran one car the length of the track at 9:00 AM. At about 8:30 PM the cars started running again. At about 8:45 they were running two cars, each with Rockit' crew on them, and then the cars stopped. One on the first block brake and the other towards CityWalk. I know that this probably happens all of the time but I thnk that this may have been an evacuation drill. I think this because the crew not riding was already wearing their gear to evacuate the riders and that once the park closed when we walked out towards the citywalk car the person evacuating the crew undid the restraints and then once finished he put them all back down and started again.

DSCN8127.jpg

DSCN8128.jpg

DSCN8145.jpg

Apparently the Tornado does not appreciate being made light of. Disneyhead, I expect we'll be seeing that trailer park installed in an adjacent location soon!