Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hong Kong Disneyland

The Disney University at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:

Disney University (DU) is the global entity under which Disney Cast Members receive a range of opportunities including Disney heritage and traditions, personal and professional development, and on the job training. Although Disney University is not an accredited institution, courses are primarily designed, developed and delivered by experienced learning professionals.

So is there a reason why the Ant-Man ride was basically "re-announced" at D23? I didn't see that there was any new information there and we've had that same concept art for a while now.

So is there a reason why the Ant-Man ride was basically "re-announced" at D23? I didn't see that there was any new information there and we've had that same concept art for a while now.

I think the only things known was that it'd have Ant-Man at that time, but that the new announcement showcased the Wasp design coming for "Ant-Man & The Wasp".

I think the project has been delayed. It was originally to open in 2018, but even though I know Buzz has closed to convert over to Ant-Man there, they refuse to even give a timeline on when the attraction will open (Summer 2018, for example).

From Main Street Gazelle, the new Castle/Hub has been delayed to 2020, as Frozen/Arendale has also now been delayed to 2021, with Ant Man and The Wasp now delayed to 2019..
I sort of figured Ant-Man had been delayed. Buzz has closed, but we've heard absolutely nothing about Ant-Man from Disney PR. Not even a timeline for an opening date.

You would think they would've wanted it open for when the new movie comes out in Summer.

I sort of figured Ant-Man had been delayed. Buzz has closed, but we've heard absolutely nothing about Ant-Man from Disney PR. Not even a timeline for an opening date.

You would think they would've wanted it open for when the new movie comes out in Summer.

To be fair, we do know at-least of the inclusion of The Wasp, along with that there is multiple pieces of conceptual art now lying around for the attraction.

I am though not shocked about the Castle delay and Ant Man & The Wasp delay. But I am somewhat surprised that Frozen is now delayed.

A Sparkling Christmas A Winter Wonderland at Hong Kong Disneyland (2008)

Hong Kong Disneyland A Sparkling Christmas A Winter Wonderland television commercial which ran from November 20, 2008 - January 3, 2009.