Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights 29 Merchandise

Are the retro glasses sold out in the park or just online? Was really hoping to grab a Klowns glass while I was visiting.

Are the retro glasses sold out in the park or just online? Was really hoping to grab a Klowns glass while I was visiting.

I've seen all of them in the park but the Monsters design currently. I spoke with a merch lead yesterday, and they're hoping to get more in stock, but she is not sure when.

some of the merch is oddly being shadowed at the online store, such as the House of 1000 Corpses shirt and the Academy of Villains one. Also plenty of items are not available to purchase, the Sailor Hat and some of the glasses are some of them, are these items at sale at the park? Visiting Orlando in less than a week and hope I don't miss on them, specially the Corpses shirt and Sailor hat...

Ho1C shirt is apparently sold out in M and L sizes a friend has told me. Assuming due to Sid Haig passing.

Last edited:
Wait there’s a ST one? I thought there was a generic arcade as the 4th

The last two, Stranger Things and Killer Klowns, had the generic COMING SOON arcade looking sticker covering the images.

some of the merch is oddly being shadowed at the online store, such as the House of 1000 Corpses shirt and the Academy of Villains one. Also plenty of items are not available to purchase, the Sailor Hat and some of the glasses are some of them, are these items at sale at the park? Visiting Orlando in less than a week and hope I don't miss on them, specially the Corpses shirt and Sailor hat...

The Sailor hat was EVERYWHERE as recently as Saturday night. The glasses were all over the place too. You can get the set of 4 for $50 (a savings of $10)...and it doesn't have to be one of each. If you don't care for Stranger Things and would rather have a second Killer Klowns one like my friend, you can do that no problem.

Edit:
Anybody looking for glasses who can't find them all, check the little shop on the corner by Rip Rocket. They had full shelves of each glass and most people seem to avoid that store.

As for the Blinky Cups, as of Friday all locations still had both GB and Monsters. But Sat, there were a few that only had Monsters so the Ghostbusters ones must be relatively close to selling out.

Not sure if it was posted earlier, but the AP shirt and pin are only available in the new Monsters store (aka old Terminator store). They don't even have them at the Tribute Store which seemed odd.

Last edited:
I haven't heard this brought up but Universal is selling print animated posters of all the original houses and zones in the Classic Monsters store. They've been doing it in waves and have released Yeti, Graveyard, Nightingales, Vanity Ball, and Vikings so far. Anarcade and Depths should be released next Friday.

I haven't heard this brought up but Universal is selling print animated posters of all the original houses and zones in the Classic Monsters store. They've been doing it in waves and have released Yeti, Graveyard, Nightingales, Vanity Ball, and Vikings so far. Anarcade and Depths should be released next Friday.
They did the same thing last year.