Horror Nights Hollywood, Wrong Tickets | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Hollywood, Wrong Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 21, 2023
Hey everyone,

Bought Univeral Horror Tickets for Hollywood instead of Orlando by mistake and Attraction Tickets won’t refund or swap them so I have 2 tickets for 1st October at Hollywood going, send me a message if anyone is interested otherwise they will just go to waste . They were £63 each but just looking for a friendly contribution that can go towards buying Orlando ones,

Thanks David

Many times I’ve heard people have this issue and the tickets were exchanged by Universal. Have you contacted them directly?
They said because it was bought from a third party that they couldn’t do anything unfortunately. I will try again but looks like I will just have to buy the tickets again.

Reactions: Freakenstein
They said because it was bought from a third party that they couldn’t do anything unfortunately. I will try again but looks like I will just have to buy the tickets again.
Can confirm they can’t do anything if they are third party. You have to go to where you bought Them