Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The general public is known to demand Universal by jumping on the trends that is or was popular yet most of them are a far cry from being really good like the Walking Dead and Stranger Things. While I’ve noticed a few people were pissed that they’re not doing it this year, but I’m honestly glad that FNAF is not one of my own wants compared to all the house concepts that I wrote for myself from my alt-universe of HHN. Not only I couldn’t get into the games for some reason, but also my worry about the IP itself is it would fell into the same fate as the other two I’ve mentioned before despite being lucrative.
this whole time I was defending Freddy's, yet it could end up being the worst house we ever had lol :nervous: I'm very aware of that possibility
it's very possible. be careful what I wish for :scream:

Reactions: Fear2010
this whole time I was defending Freddy's, yet it could end up being the worst house we ever had lol :nervous: I'm very aware of that possibility
it's very possible. be careful what I wish for :scream:

And they unintentionally dodged the bullet. If this won’t happen again next year, especially with Six Flags having the rights of Stranger Things at this time, then it should give Orlando the creative freedom to do more originals while having some alternatives to draw the crowds, but might be less worse in quality.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
And they unintentionally dodged the bullet. If this won’t happen again next year, especially with Six Flags having the rights of Stranger Things at this time, then it should give Orlando the creative freedom to do more originals while having some alternatives to draw the crowds, but might be less worse in quality.
yeah maybe Orlando could always try to create their own original take on Freddy's. ( without getting in trouble) I just wanna see big huge plush robots, I wanna see big puppets. but they could be anything, dinosaurs or monkey plushie characters or sea creatures or lizard plushie characters or something. ( universal could do a haunted theme park where the mascots attack)