Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
After numerous conversations with a friend of mine, I have come to realize that there are more IPs I would want to see than those I posted on the last page.

What changed?

Well, I began to come around to the idea of certain IPs based upon music more than anything else. While an Original concept can mimic a kill or get sets that are very close to what is seen in a movie, the score is a different beast altogether. Because of this, I actually have dropped one from my list and added three.

1) Gremlins
2) Candyman
3) Hellraiser
4) Little Shop of Horrors (it will never happen)
5) Re-Animator (but because of "the scene" this one will probably never happen)
6) Suspiria

As far as Creepshow, I am just as happy to have them do an Ultraviolent Comics Original house with a similar feel. Being scared by particular characters is not really my thing, so I am fine with substituting whatever twisted creature designs they can come up with over Fluffy or The Creep.

I'm officially bored, so bear with me here. I realize everything you're about to read is nonsense.

This isn't as much of a wish as much as it is something that I was talking with a friend about Billie Eillish and thinking about Rob Zombie's zone last year. We were both joking about a Fall Out Boy zone since we both like the band, but then upon further realization, it actually would work if they wanted to do it :lol:

Pulling from their music videos, you have quite a bit to work with. It would be sort of a Campy/light horror zone with a very distinct aesthetic. Their music doesn't match the video much of the time so maybe they could bring FOB in to create an original score for the zone, much like how FOB did the music on Hulk?

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me (2006) - Zombie Pete Wentz in a post apocalyptic world
EE86860943475CAC580EC1993854025B.jpg

The Carpal Tunnel of Love (2008) - The entire video provides stuff to use, but it is all animated by Happy Tree Friends so i'm not sure how that would work.

The Young Blood Chronicles (2013-14) - The band sort of created a story (that really had nothing to do with most of the lyrics) that was told over their 2013 11-song album that lead up to the album's title track "Save Rock and Roll", which featured Elton John. The uncot long form version shows many different characters, such as...

Fall Out Boy as "The Defenders of Faith" who are take by "The Vixens"
2 Chainz as "The Problem Solver"
Big Sean is "The Herald"
Foxes is "The Death Adder"
Tommy Lee is "The Prince of Darkness"
Courtney Love is "The HBIC" and it is revealed that the vixens are on her side to "Silence the noise"
Elton John as "God"

The film ends with a demon being released and slaying everyone in sight but, quite hilariously, the band uses the power of music to kill the demon, and Elton John gets blasted in the face with some demon blood.

MV5BZjdlYzRkMTktOThmMS00OGQ1LThhN2EtNjg0OTM1YzM1NDg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU1NzM5MTg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

American Beauty/American Psycho (2014) - The Ballerina and the kid in this video would be a candidate for a mini-show in the zone.

The Last of The Real Ones (2017) - LLAMAS (bc why not)
WaterloggedAmazingBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T (2017) - Day of the Dead. The makeup and visuals from this video have enough to create a zone alone. And imagine a zone with colorful fog!
source.gif

Okay. I'm done. Bring on the hate. :lol:

@Nick, I showed your post to my kid and he yelled out that you stole his idea.....:lol::lol: Though he was more thinking of a house based on the Young Blood Chronicles.

Reactions: Nick
@Nick, I showed your post to my kid and he yelled out that you stole his idea.....:lol::lol: Though he was more thinking of a house based on the Young Blood Chronicles.
I actually think The Young Blood Chronicles would have a chance of being a decent, if not campy, house.

Reactions: Jocamom
After replaying some games and watching playthroughs, there's definitely an IP I'd love to see...but there's a interesting catch to this one.

Castlevania

I love the series, and the sheer amount of monsters alone gives plenty of material for a house or several. I grew up playing the GBA and DS handheld games, and there's some amazingly grotesque creations that I'd love to see in person. (Konami had a knack for those kind of designs)

So what's the catch? Well, while you could easily replicate the general enemies such as the skeletons, zombies, werewolves, demons, minotaur's (scareactors), Medusa Heads, Fleaman, fishheads, bonetowers (Puppets)...the Bosses however are a different story. While some of the most memorable and macabre characters are the Bosses...however a lot of them are gigantic. So you'd be pretty limited on what you could do with them, most would probably be like a Mindflayer ST or Klownzilla from KKfOS. They'd be a great visual, but I don't think you'd be able to fit a bunch of them into one house.

On that note, if there's any property that would be perfect for a Kuka Arm darkride, this would be one of them!

Reactions: shiekra38
I think a SZ based off of Michael Jackson and thriller would be awesome, could there ever be a possibility of this coming to the event?

Personally I would really love to see a house based on Doom. So many incredible demon designs so much gore creepy atmosphere it would be a amazing house!!

Reactions: Jaden
Okay, I have an idea for an original house. So basically I like to think of it as something similar to Terra Mines from HHN15 minus the helmets. the basic plot could be: An accident caused this mining facility to shutdown, legend hs it that the demented souls of the lost miners come out to enact their revenge on those who dare to trespass. the name of the house could be: Deep Below: The Awakening.

Okay, I have an idea for an original house. So basically I like to think of it as something similar to Terra Mines from HHN15 minus the helmets. the basic plot could be: An accident caused this mining facility to shutdown, legend hs it that the demented souls of the lost miners come out to enact their revenge on those who dare to trespass. the name of the house could be: Deep Below: The Awakening.
If it looks anything like my bloody valentine count me in!

Beware: My list is full of houses that will probably never happen :)

1. Universal Monsters: Dracula vs. Creature of the Black Lagoon (Soundstage 22)
I never got to witness a vs. house, plus I love the Universal Monsters. Also, team Creature!!!

2. Scary Tales Chapter 5 (Soundstage 24A)
I loved Scary Tales at 28 (except for the "Little Mermaid" room), and this time it would be ruled by the Black Fairy from Sleeping Beauty! It would feature Sleeping Beauty, Jack and the Beanstalk, The Little Mermaid (better this time), Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, and more.

3. Labyrinth (Soundstage 24B)
This movie is actually one of my favorites, and it has it's scary moments. It could be like Ghostbusters. A Ludo puppet, the stone heads, helping hands, the cleaners, goblins, and an Escher room with David Bowie lookalikes popping out everywhere.

4. Stranger Things (Soundstage 25)
Don't kill me. I think there's a lot more from all three seasons that they missed and could use in another house. Barb's death, Will's exorcism in the cabin, the sauna test, the Russian base, I could go on.

5. Gremlins (MIB Tent)
I think Gremlins would translate really well into a house. Like the "Midnight Snack" portion in Slaughter Sinema. Also some victims jumping out with the Gremlins all over them.

6. Insidious (Sprung Tent 1)
I know they already did this, but I never saw it. The first Insidious is one of my favorite horror movies of all time. So, it would just be based off that one. I can already think of a couple scenes off the top of my head, but some of them were probably already used.

7. Slaughter Sinema 2 (Sprung Tent 2)
I really wanted to do this one at 28, but we couldn't. So I would love to see a sequel!

8. Terra Cruentes (B79)
I know B79 can fit pretty long houses, and I see a full Terra Cruentes house being pretty long. Terror Mines, Blood Thunder Alley, The Skool, Body Collectors, the Terra Throne, and more all in one house.

9. Twisted Traditions (B108)
This was a great zone, and it could definitely be a great house with big sets and all.

10. The Conjuring (Shrek)
This would be such a great house! Sure, WB did it, bit I'd be interested in seeing it the HHN way.

I don't have a scarezone list yet, but hopefully I will soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Why iron maiden should come to hhn 1.Iron maiden I think it would be a perfect fit for the event, getting to see Eddie and hearing there music would be a dream come true not only for me but for other fans. In my opinion I think it would be a no brainer not only because they are extremely popular worldwide, and just that house alone would bring in lots of people. There merchandise would sell like crazy it would probably be the most popular merch at the event that year. also I don’t think the licensing would be hard or expensive to get. Hopefully they bring iron maiden one of these years because if they did I think it would be a very fun and scary house also it would make lots of profit for universal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary lazereyes