HoS Behind the Scenes | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

HoS Behind the Scenes

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
Does Howl-O-Scream offer behind-the-scenes tours, like Unmasking the Horror at Universal?
Has anyone done one? Or has anyone gotten a chance to see the event behind the scenes?

I love that sort of thing, and would really enjoy touring the event behind the scenes :thumbs:

Octobers Fade

DEAD inside
Premium Member
Jul 10, 2010
NoRemorse Cemetery
No they do haunt tours, sadly.

But I was fortunate to do one with Hauntcon, back in 2010, and they blew away what HHNs offered, but it has been said that it wouldn't happen again.

They opened two houses (Nightshade and Reconstruction) with very limited actors, lights out and then with the lights on. It was awesome!
They had actors out and about interacting with guests.
Photo ops
Buffet
A presentation from HOS creative management Scott and Robbie.

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
That sounds amazing!! Lucky you man! And great pics! How cool... :cheers:

I wonder if we get a group together and proposed it to them, if they'd be willing to give us a tour, sort of like the coaster tours they already do, but for HoS :sneaky: That would be NICE...

Hockeyman55

Premium Member
Aug 19, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
I did a tour with TPR back in 2011, we got to tour the house that was next to Gwazi with Scott, cant remember the name but it had stuffed animals and the spinning tunnel. It was pretty cool.

Marquibiri

Newcomer
Jul 26, 2012
Panama

How I wish they did a "lights on" tour.

I just love the UTH Tour!
Gonna do it this year as well....

Cheers!

Marquibiri:thumbs: