Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HoS Behind the Scenes

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
Does Howl-O-Scream offer behind-the-scenes tours, like Unmasking the Horror at Universal?
Has anyone done one? Or has anyone gotten a chance to see the event behind the scenes?

I love that sort of thing, and would really enjoy touring the event behind the scenes :thumbs:

No they do haunt tours, sadly.

But I was fortunate to do one with Hauntcon, back in 2010, and they blew away what HHNs offered, but it has been said that it wouldn't happen again.

They opened two houses (Nightshade and Reconstruction) with very limited actors, lights out and then with the lights on. It was awesome!
They had actors out and about interacting with guests.
Photo ops
Buffet
A presentation from HOS creative management Scott and Robbie.

A sample of pics from the tour

Hauntcontours263.jpg

Hauntcontours256.jpg

93404b89-8ff9-44b4-95dc-6829f85c5342_zps03c1cdad.jpg

Hauntcontours231.jpg

Hauntcontours204.jpg

Hauntcontours198.jpg

Hauntcontours211.jpg

Hauntcontours154.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds amazing!! Lucky you man! And great pics! How cool... :cheers:

I wonder if we get a group together and proposed it to them, if they'd be willing to give us a tour, sort of like the coaster tours they already do, but for HoS :sneaky: That would be NICE...

I did a tour with TPR back in 2011, we got to tour the house that was next to Gwazi with Scott, cant remember the name but it had stuffed animals and the spinning tunnel. It was pretty cool.