How Long Do You Spend in Animal Kingdom? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Animal Kingdom?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in Animal Kingdom?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Ohhh you went during summer hours? I always try to avoid summer crowds but I really want to see it at night. I read about the running challenge last year and it looks like something I want to try out.

how did you ever stay til two or three in Magic Kingdom though? Did you stay for the parade, all the attractions and shows?

It was early May and right before the big summer crowds thankfully. I try to avoid the parks during the crazy summer days and major holidays. The run was fun, 5K with 3 obstacles around the course followed by a scavenger hunt around the park so by the time you are all said and done its about 4-1/2 to 5 miles worth of running. We stayed 6 days that trip but because we have 2 toddlers we didn't stay at the parks too late, I did get out out solo for Illuminations one night and the run another night.

It was early May and right before the big summer crowds thankfully. I try to avoid the parks during the crazy summer days and major holidays. The run was fun, 5K with 3 obstacles around the course followed by a scavenger hunt around the park so by the time you are all said and done its about 4-1/2 to 5 miles worth of running. We stayed 6 days that trip but because we have 2 toddlers we didn't stay at the parks too late, I did get out out solo for Illuminations one night and the run another night.

How did you sign up or register for it? At Animal Kingdom?

Animal Kingdom bores me so I only stay about 3 hours. Kiliminjaro Safaris, DINOSAUR, and Expedition Everest are the only things worth going to. If I wanted to see animals, I'd go to my local zoo.

Animal Kingdom bores me so I only stay about 3 hours. Kiliminjaro Safaris, DINOSAUR, and Expedition Everest are the only things worth going to. If I wanted to see animals, I'd go to my local zoo.

With this argument, you might as well stay in Ohio and go to Cedar Point after your visit to the zoo.

If you don't want to see Animals why go to Animal Kingdom at all?

If you want a dark ride, might as well go to IOA for Spider-Man. And for the coaster head over to hulk and dragons.

Save a trip to AK.

I just think it's silly to have a giant zoo with theme park rides. I've only been to Animal Kingdom twice, so it's not like I keep going.

I think my problem with Animal Kingdom is just based on my past experiences. Last summer, it was insanely crowded. Worse than any park that week. We got a Fast Pass for Kilimanjaro Safaris and it was still about a forty minute wait. We waited in Everest's Fast Pass line for an hour. The only short wait was Dinosaur. And then it started raining...