How long will The Simpsons Ride last? | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

How long will The Simpsons Ride last?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long will the Simpsons Ride last?

• Total voters
Plus I would think, concerning Nintendo expansions besides SNL, a lot will depend on how successful SNl ends up throughout the Universal parks it's in. The more successful, the more resultant expansions. That all remains to be quantified.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Plus I would think, concerning Nintendo expansions besides SNL, a lot will depend on how successful SNl ends up throughout the Universal parks it's in. The more successful, the more resultant expansions. That all remains to be quantified.

I see Nintendo being very similar to how HP was implemented into the parks. You don’t go all in at once, you need to leave people wanting more.

I also think that Nintendo will be riding Universal hard, the same way that JK Rowling did.

I’m not a Nintendo fan at all but seeing what Universal are going to do with it, is probably the most hyped I am for anything theme park related.

Branching Nintendo out to the other parks makes sense although I think Nintendo fits into IOA more than USF. I don’t want USF to lose it’s movie theme and become a location to put any IP.

Reactions: truejonas
I see Nintendo being very similar to how HP was implemented into the parks. You don’t go all in at once, you need to leave people wanting more.

I also think that Nintendo will be riding Universal hard, the same way that JK Rowling did.

I’m not a Nintendo fan at all but seeing what Universal are going to do with it, is probably the most hyped I am for anything theme park related.

Branching Nintendo out to the other parks makes sense although I think Nintendo fits into IOA more than USF. I don’t want USF to lose it’s movie theme and become a location to put any IP.
*Movie/TV/Music theme you mean. ;)

I thought that as soon as I pressed the post button. Media production might be a better description but that would include computer games.
If we’re talking “media production” and not strictly video games, with how many different Pokémon things there are, that fits the bill well then :)

I really want this to takeover Kidzone to be honest.

Maybe dreamworks abominable can replace the Simpsons down the line?

Are you kidding me? The IP needs to be very popular and relevant in order to replace a previous popular IP. I mean, it's a good movie, but it doesn't have a long-lasting impact like the Simpsons, not to mention it was criticized for having subtle Chinese propaganda that would likely turn off many people.

Are you kidding me? The IP needs to be very popular and relevant in order to replace a previous popular IP. I mean, it's a good movie, but it doesn't have a long-lasting impact like the Simpsons, not to mention it was criticized for having subtle Chinese propaganda that would likely turn off many people.

This is how you end up with Downton Abbey the ride...

It's for sure less controversial (I can't see what propaganda should be in there) and a much better movie than Song of the South and that got a classic ride who is my most favourit (not the racial movie but the ride).