How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last edited by a moderator:
Season 1 No Notes GIF by NBC

Genuinely looks top tier. Damn. The drone news is just icing on the cake.

I think the land looks fantastic and will be a hit. The 3 movies made over $1 billion internationally. The 2 Netflix series have been popular, and before all this these were best selling children's books. The crowds will come and not be disappointed. I watched all 3 movies with my kids, and I thought they were excellent.

I really like that the Mack boat ride has targets to hit and turns it into a game, rather than just shoot at other boats or bystanders watching. I was hoping that would be the case and should make this ride more popular. I wonder if scores will be kept or it hitting a target just makes something mechanical happen. Either way, good choice.

If the land has a Gobber the Belch animatronic somewhere with Craig Ferguson supplying the voice, that would take this land to an 11.

Universal Orlando has shared the first details on How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk; one of the five worlds featured at the all-new Epic Universe opening in 2025.

Cool to know human riders have been on Dragon Racer's Rally! Multiple meet and greets with roaming dragons and characters around the land is going to make this area feel alive. A nice touch that we're also not getting the exact same show as the Beijing Resort.

This land will encompass "liveliness" really well. It's gonna be hard to take a picture anywhere here and not have it look pretty.

Oof, I like the design of the top shirt but I'm not sold on that yellow.