IAAPA 2023 | Inside Universal Forums

IAAPA 2023

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GAcoaster

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
The annual IAAPA Expo is coming up November 13-17. Each year we get a look at exciting new developments and get announcements and reveals from the parks and manufacturers.

Here's a list of the press events coming:

Reactions: GA-MBIT
The annual IAAPA Expo is coming up November 13-17. Each year we get a look at exciting new developments and get announcements and reveals from the parks and manufacturers.

Here's a list of the press events coming:

Anything worth keeping on an eye on here? I know Universal has back-ordered, like, a million Zamperla rides.

There's always something new and exciting revealed either intentionally or unintentionally when IAAPA happens. I'm sure there will be more detail about both the BGT and SWO coasters, TTD remodel, Six Flags Saudi Arabia, etc., but you never know when concept art for something is displayed that is premature or unannounced.

I’m really curious to hear more about the B&M booth this year. Would love to see if anyone can get some good shots of their latest projects this year.

Lol

Double Post... but here's the reveal everyone has been waiting for... the train for the world’s tallest, fasted, longest roller coaster in the world

EDIT: AND world's first Axis Coaster!

Last edited: