Idea - Blues Brother's relocation. | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Idea - Blues Brother's relocation.

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No, I mean keep Shrek until its contract with Nestle or whatever is up. In the meantime, it could be used as a flex theater. They wouldn't have to utilize the preshow or any of the special effects, either. I doubt if they were hosting an event there that they'd throw in random squirts of water, jolting seats, and projections of waterfalls on the walls.

No, I mean keep Shrek until its contract with Nestle or whatever is up. In the meantime, it could be used as a flex theater. They wouldn't have to utilize the preshow or any of the special effects, either. I doubt if they were hosting an event there that they'd throw in random squirts of water, jolting seats, and projections of waterfalls on the walls.
Well yeah it was sarcasm since I don't think they would say "mind the pigs hanging from the ceiling"

I was in the park yesterday and they had the Blues Brothers show playing in Universal Plaza.

DSCN0669.jpg

Yeah this might be a new seasonal thing they are trying out. They are going to want more people in one area as the peak season comes in And try to clear up some space for less of a clutter in the surrounding area.

Yeah this might be a new seasonal thing they are trying out. They are going to want more people in one area as the peak season comes in And try to clear up some space for less of a clutter in the surrounding area.