Idiot "Sneaks" in IoA for the Night | Inside Universal Forums

Idiot "Sneaks" in IoA for the Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
I seriously doubt this guy will ever be allowed back in the park.

To make this even more cringe-worthy, he pays full price of admission and has no idea beforehand that there was a Jurrassic Park or Wizarding World. I would expect security go way up after the park shuts down.

Reactions: tankart150
I seriously doubt this guy will ever be allowed back in the park.

To make this even more cringe-worthy, he pays full price of admission and has no idea beforehand that there was a Jurrassic Park or Wizarding World. I would expect security go way up after the park shuts down.

How in the world did he not get found?

Probably because this is fake and edited the video to look like he did.....

Probably because this is fake and edited the video to look like he did.....
That is what I thought...There is no way that could happen..I have been in the parks after closing many times, and it has been almost as if everyone has left and gone home...The late night sweeps would have certainly gotten him, if not a maintenance or custodial crew would have ran into him

That is what I thought...There is no way that could happen..I have been in the parks after closing many times, and it has been almost as if everyone has left and gone home...The late night sweeps would have certainly gotten him, if not a maintenance or custodial crew would have ran into him

They also wouldn't be playing area music or having the flame effects on PF going all night.

When I was in high school one of my close friends and his gf hid in the bushes near Kidzone and got into HHN for free. They hid for like an hour and just crawled back out once the event started. It's a ridiculously stupid thing to do, but I know it's possible. This video is most likely fake though.

When I was in high school one of my close friends and his gf hid in the bushes near Kidzone and got into HHN for free. They hid for like an hour and just crawled back out once the event started. It's a ridiculously stupid thing to do, but I know it's possible. This video is most likely fake though.
I once ate $5 just in case I need it in an emergency...haven't used it yet, but you never know

Reactions: JoeCamel
Music goes on or off depending on what work they're doing or what it is linked to. Like if the area music is linked to a ride and that ride turns off you'll lose the music. But you can also have free standing area music that they turn off, Diagon is weirdly quiet after close.

They sort of know all the routine work and cleaning schedules so when they're not needed the lights do go off and it's quite dark.

Since I didn't see any totally dark areas I doubt they stayed in the park overnight.

Reactions: Clive and Narc
The time they were working on Dragons and had blocked the rear road out of IOA and we had to return a company van from Marvel over to the bungalows - so we drove through the park - was the scariest thing ever.

No lights and in a full size vehicle you quickly realize how the forced perspective is making things look much larger than they are. So much fear of hitting buildings.

I saw a video from the guy in the spongebob shirt pretend he stayed in MK overnight and later in the video admitted it was fake he was there for some event. Nothing is more convincing than constantly saying "we're gonna get caught. There's nobody here!"

Reactions: tankart150