Idiot "Sneaks" in IoA for the Night | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Idiot "Sneaks" in IoA for the Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nevermind, all we can do is second guess so this is just going down a rabbit hole. Universal must have their reasons and decided to what they did for some business reasons.
That's very true, there's no way to know exactly what happened. In my experience these things are often far simpler than most people think rather than some complex plan or thought out decision being made it could very likely be just the right person and the right opportunity presenting itself.

I also think while agree this was well within Universals rights to do this it wasn't the best decision to make. There's a point where it's just better to let things go, in the end he'll probably get it overturned anyway like he did with Disney.

I had my suspicions that this was fake early on but when he pretends to wake up was hilariously bad and so fake.
I swear when he says its early and the park isn't open yet and then you hear hulk roar in the background!!

Sorry for bringing this topic back to life.
well if you dont like his vid just you-tube copyright him.People do it all the time when they hate someone.
This is universally known as a dick move.

Also on this guys video, I think its funny that he "stuck away" only to find Harry Potter later.

Reactions: Eckert