Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My bad i should have looked at the previous page. It does look quite different. Wonder what is replacing the triangle pieces at the end of the tunnel if anything

Mako madness' latest video for 3/18/16 shows a clear line between the two color schemes on the tunnel at 0:26 left is black right is the original purple

Edit: tried posting a pic but it wouldn't let me

Mako madness' latest video for 3/18/16 shows a clear line between the two color schemes on the tunnel at 0:26 left is black right is the original purple

Edit: tried posting a pic but it wouldn't let me
Yeah I did the same thing lol. I think it looks less cartoony and more serious if that makes sense. Idk I really like the direction their going. The trains will be so sharp

So if it's LSM, I'm guessing this is B&M's work? They opened a launched wing rider using LSMs at Holiday World last year which may have been somewhat of a prep for reworking Hulk.

Hmm, I did guess the green and black color scheme way back.. And I'm also guessing those triangles are not returning, and I'm guessing that they'll be replaced with pointy like objects that for some reason might kinda remind you of a compass of the background of the IOA logo, just my thoughts

I'm not sold on the LSM launch myself. They just built Gringotts and used a pinch wheel system in favor of LSM's. Not saying its out of the question as I'm sure launch tech has become much more efficient in the last 20 years but point stands.
Could just be they used wheels because it is simpler and they did not want to add more complexity to an already complex ride, or because the constant use of fog could mess up the LSM too much.

Hmm, I did guess the green and black color scheme way back.. And I'm also guessing those triangles are not returning, and I'm guessing that they'll be replaced with pointy like objects that for some reason might kinda remind you of a compass of the background of the IOA logo, just my thoughts

universal-islands-of-adventure-concept-art-artwork-rendering.jpg
Maybe they'll try do something similar to the concept art with the rings around the track.

Reactions: IOAGuy
You think those "rings/pointy things" will light up sequentially to look like an explosion each time a train launches? The rest of the island is one big explosion it would fit the theme.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Could just be they used wheels because it is simpler and they did not want to add more complexity to an already complex ride, or because the constant use of fog could mess up the LSM too much.

Well there is a little more to it but... :censored:

Reactions: anihilnation