Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 99 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got something of a confirmation of LIM/LSM launch today, but still not 100% positive. It just makes sense to upgrade the launch with this update, and I can't imagine they wouldn't replace the old system since B&M now offers it.

It was cool seeing the new color on the launch tube. The new blue/grey color is on the left:

Last edited:
I got something of a confirmation of LIM/LSM launch today, but still not 100% positive. It just makes sense to upgrade the launch with this update, and I can't imagine they wouldn't replace the old system since B&M now offers it.

It was cool seeing the new color on the launch tube. The new blue/grey color is on the left:

Id like to see a more intense launch, not necessarily a faster launch.

I'll be sad to see the rotating wheels go from the launch tube.

Reactions: DrIanMalcom
I'm not sold on the LSM launch myself. They just built Gringotts and used a pinch wheel system in favor of LSM's. Not saying its out of the question as I'm sure launch tech has become much more efficient in the last 20 years but point stands.

1 question. How does the new tube color relate to mcu? Just wondering, maybe I'm missing something??

If I had to guess, it seems that the original tube color was more of the colors of hulks pants from the older comics. Now it resembles the darker colors of hulks pants that are worn in the MCU.

But, that's merely a guess as I can be wrong.

1 question. How does the new tube color relate to mcu? Just wondering, maybe I'm missing something??

*Points to the picture that DrIanMalcom posted a while back*

The lack of information on this project is exciting/scary depending on how you look at it (espeically compared to all the Kong info). I remember originally a "potter-level" queue being talked about but that seems far-fetched without a full station rebuild. I personally would love to see it very futuristic like this concept art of Bruce Banner's lab from The Avengers (credit to blaster.com). Time will tell.
helicarrier-banners-lab.jpg

When you look at Bruce Banner's lab, as well as other elements in the MCU such as Shield etc. there's a lot of greys, dark blues and such. So the color of the launch tube fits right in with the color pallete of that universe.

If I had to guess, it seems that the original tube color was more of the colors of hulks pants from the older comics. Now it resembles the darker colors of hulks pants that are worn in the MCU.

But, that's merely a guess as I can be wrong.
Wow ok. I had to look at a pic really quick. I guess the pants color change i never noticed. Just assumed he was dirty as hell lol.

When you look at Bruce Banner's lab, as well as other elements in the MCU such as Shield etc. there's a lot of greys, dark blues and such. So the color of the launch tube fits right in with the color pallete of that universe.
Cd3DseHUIAA97Qg.jpg:large

Looks really good. Green really pops with these darker MCU colors. Thanks as always to bioreconstruct.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush