Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I remember there being some air vents, especially once you started going up the ramp. It was definitely cooler the closer you got to the platform, but the main building always seemed to be at least a little cooler than outside, even in the shade.

I remember there being some air vents, especially once you started going up the ramp. It was definitely cooler the closer you got to the platform, but the main building always seemed to be at least a little cooler than outside, even in the shade.
Ya there always was AC. It just never worked because the building wasn't enclosed.

A tiny anecdote here, but my nephew who was visiting me on leave in the military in a sensitive position saw the net and asked what it was there for. I explained and he got all big and brave that if he lost his military ID they would get it down for him. I told him, "No they won't" and then he went off sounding like a combo of North Korea and Mr. D. Trump assuring me Universal would jump for him and his leaders. It was ridiculous. He didn't lose his id thank goodness.

We need to set him up with one of those pleasant "My purse IS going on the ride!" ladies.

We need to set him up with one of those pleasant "My purse IS going on the ride!" ladies.

I have never understood the whole freak out over not taking bags on the rides. I appreciate the desire to keep people safe. I think a lot of the women are disney moms who carry around those giant cross body messenger style bags.
What are they carrying in those bags?

I think it would be quicker to find out what they're not carrying.

There are full topics devoted to the best bag for belly camouflage and storage capacity.
Those people really hate the no bags rule. Like the bags are some sort of signal to the other disney moms.
I like the no bags rule. Nothing ruins a magical day like a iphone lauched from the hulk to the side of a head.

There are full topics devoted to the best bag for belly camouflage and storage capacity.
Those people really hate the no bags rule. Like the bags are some sort of signal to the other disney moms.
I like the no bags rule. Nothing ruins a magical day like a iphone lauched from the hulk to the side of a head.

Us Brits, get a good laugh out of hearing these people talk about their fanny packs and how much they stuff in there.

Then the new queue better be insanely entertaining and interactive. Waiting in line, especially as a single rider, blows without a phone.

Reactions: maxairmike
Then the new queue better be insanely entertaining and interactive. Waiting in line, especially as a single rider, blows without a phone.

We're going to wait in line like it's 1999.

prince-1999.jpg

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ign's report on the hulk posted last night it onfirms a lot of stuff and gives a little. spoiler!!! Beware. Don't know how to use the SPOILER tag yet.

Reactions: Ryno27
You would not be bored in line woth me. Maybe a little irritated. I like to talk to people in lines. The shuffling silence makes me cranky, so i chat with people.

Thats a novel idea, talk to the others in line. I tried to do that about 4 hours in for the EFG opening and got looks from people I couldn't understand. They wanted to stay in their bubble and not have any interaction with those sharing the same experience. Maybe it was just me - OK.

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ign's report on the hulk posted last night it onfirms a lot of stuff and gives a little. spoiler!!! Beware. Don't know how to use the SPOILER tag yet.

This is the exact same video that universal posted themselves.