Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More if its true; as its seeming to develop, but Hulk may of began its testings tonight.

EDIT: From Reddit user Kmac2112 from earlier. Take it with a grain of salt, of-course; but this is one of the sources.

On the roar, a lot of times on a new coaster they will use different wheels in testing. Can't recall if they are harder or softer. But that could affect the noise levels if that is the case.

Reactions: ChrisM
On the roar, a lot of times on a new coaster they will use different wheels in testing. Can't recall if they are harder or softer. But that could affect the noise levels if that is the case.
Yes this is true, I remember on an interview I saw on hulk a while back that they "fine tuned" the wheels to get the exact sound that they wanted so hopefully they're just keeping it quiet for now, and believe me they're just petty enough to do it.

Reactions: LiamRowbotham
More if its true; as its seeming to develop, but Hulk may of began its testings tonight.

EDIT: From Reddit user Kmac2112 from earlier. Take it with a grain of salt, of-course; but this is one of the sources.

Does it not seem a little odd that a security guard was telling them not to take photos or videos?

I'd imagine the roar will be gone now. It would be too loud for the near by hotels plus it could distract the riders from the on board audio.

This is a good sign it's starting to test though.

Does it not seem a little odd that a security guard was telling them not to take photos or videos?

I'd imagine the roar will be gone now. It would be too loud for the near by hotels plus it could distract the riders from the on board audio.

This is a good sign it's starting to test though.
If whomever heard it from the entrance of Ioa then it's not that much quieter than it was. I think the audio will push through the roar, it is right at you ears and I hope they continue testing throughout the day I am tuned!

Reactions: Scott W.
Do we know if the hulk is testing right this minute? Maybe I'll go to the park and get some video if they are.

I'll check it out in a couple days when I visit next. From the chatter on twitter sounds like it was something being tested at night around park close.

And this would probably be how WDI would design a car.
View attachment 1871
Gosh I hate Toyotas haha
If Universal Creative designed cars.

pgILghd.jpg

Thats awesome. Laser headlights may be the way of the future even for the cheaper car brands. BMW is getting a kick start on it.

Several people awhile ago said the same thing. It is mainly people staying in the hotels close to IOA that complain or don't like it.
That would make sense. I've never stayed onsite. But I've been at Royal Pacific for other reasons and thought it was pretty incredible to hear the Hulk at the pool or in some of the tranquil places they have to relax. I'd imagine Sapphire would have somewhat the same issue as well. The Roar was so distinctive though.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
That net has got to go. Why spend all this money to destroy and rebuild a coaster and update the whole story and overall experience and then you stick a giant blue net between the supports. I get the need for the net, but the color is SO wrong! It really needs to be the same color as either the supports, the track or just black.