Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 152 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If Universal Creative designed cars.

pgILghd.jpg

Why do they need nets at all anymore? If everyone goes through metal detection before getting on, that should have eliminated the falling loose articles issue.

Why do they need nets at all anymore? If everyone goes through metal detection before getting on, that should have eliminated the falling loose articles issue.
Legal. If someone gets through with something (for instance, I still ride with my wallet), it falls, there's no net and happens to hit someone? That person has an incredibly easy case. Not only did Uni not do their job and prevent the object from going through, but they also didn't provide an insurance policy.

Reactions: anihilnation
"]Why do they need nets at all anymore? If everyone goes through metal detection before getting on, that should have eliminated the falling loose articles issue.[/QUOTE]

people just don't follow the rules. Just two weeks ago the California screaming ride E Stopped cause someone thought the NO SELFY stick rule didn't apply to them.

This podcast they discuss the new Hulk coaster.

They do talk about how the story doesn't really make sense and prefer the old story to the new.

They also say Gamma-fition wouldn't sound as stupid as Hulf-if-ction.

Let's try and stop the Hulk by creating more. :bang:

Last edited:

This podcast they talk about the new Hulk coaster and discuss it.

They do discuss how the story doesn't really make sense and prefer the old story to the new.

They also say Gamma-fition wouldn't sound as stupid as Hulf-if-ction.

I didn't know they had a podcast, this looks promising.

So, after listening to the podcast and reading lots of tweets, blog posts, and forum discussions...

Am I the only one that thinks Hulk is going to be in the new story? I'm hoping to hear his voice at the last minute at the launch tunnel trying to warn us not to go through with it, or he could break into the queue video feed in an effort to get us to turn back (ala T2:3D). Or maybe we could see red flashing lights and emergency sirens saying there's been a breach near the end of the queue and we see Hulk on surveillance monitors breaking into the complex to shut it down.

Ain't no way they ain't gonna have Hulk in the Hulk ride. Just because the premise of the new story is that Ross wants to turn civilians into gamma-radiated super soldiers, does not mean everything will go as planned... When does everything go as planned at a theme park attraction?

EDIT: And I love the OI Podcast. Been listening since they started and it was super cool to meet everyone at their last meetup. Unfortunately I can't make it to their next meetup this weekend at Diagon. Had prior plans.

Last edited:
So, after listening to the podcast and reading lots of tweets, blog posts, and forum discussions...

Am I the only one that thinks Hulk is going to be in the new story? I'm hoping to hear his voice at the last minute at the launch tunnel trying to warn us not to go through with it, or he could break into the queue video feed in an effort to get us to turn back (ala T2:3D). Or maybe we could see red flashing lights and emergency sirens saying there's been a breach near the end of the queue and we see Hulk on surveillance monitors breaking into the complex to shut it down.

Ain't no way they ain't gonna have Hulk in the Hulk ride. Just because the premise of the new story is that Ross wants to turn civilians into gamma-radiated super soldiers, does not mean everything will go as planned... When does everything go as planned at a theme park attraction?

EDIT: And I love the OI Podcast. Been listening since they started and it was super cool to meet everyone at their last meetup. Unfortunately I can't make it to their next meetup this weekend at Diagon. Had prior plans.

Gonna miss you there it was nice meeting you last year.

Reactions: Alicia

Hopefully he does make an appearance. It is called The Hulk Coaster.

It's def a good podcast and informative. I will say, the main host Mike Wallace is quite possibly the biggest wimp I've ever heard.

More if its true; as its seeming to develop, but Hulk may of began its testings tonight.

EDIT: From Reddit user Kmac2112 from earlier. Take it with a grain of salt, of-course; but this is one of the sources.

I was outside of Islands of Adventure tonight around 9:30 and heard a familiar sound. I looked towards the hulk track and saw them testing ride vehicles. There was a security guard near the entrance telling us not to take photo or video, but I can tell you that the LED headlights on the new ride vehicles were on and looked great! Unfortunately, the classic roar of the ride was not as loud as I remember, but I didn't see any water jug test dummies in the seats so the vehicle may not be as heavy and thus not as loud.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisM