Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure when but the website listing changed from Summer 2018 to Dropping Soon in 2018.

It’s also on various signs around the area. It gotta open soon, maybe they’re aiming for the fourth of July? Maybe earlier?

It may of been that they were aiming for July 4th, but we may have a case to where it might be delayed to Late Summer, but that's a moot guess to why they have dropped the Summer timeline.

That said, color me not shocked, considering just how well Intamin does with prototypical attractions.

It may of been that they were aiming for July 4th, but we may have a case to where it might be delayed to Late Summer, but that's a moot guess to why they have dropped the Summer timeline.

That said, color me not shocked, considering just how well Intamin does with prototypical attractions.

Well, they already added it to the map. Most of the theming is done. Ride track is done. All they really need to do is add more trees, fill it with water, and make sure everything works. Shouldn’t be too long now.

Reactions: SeaWorldTXFan
My guess is weekend of June 29th. They have a media event set for this Wednesday

Considering that we haven't seen testing for the attraction begin, on-top of that queue looking far from complete, I think at most, Wednesday will be a Hard Hat tour.

They did it with Aquatica's new slide, and I can see it happen for IF as-well. Not to mention..this is Intamin we are talking about here.

It does; I just can’t see them opening after July 4. Other than theming, the ride doesn’t seem to need much more. Hopefully the media event is a tour and opening date unveiling.
The ride hasn't tested at all. As stated above, that will take multiple weeks as SW will need to hand over the ride to operations and have the opening team train with the ride prior to opening. This isn't something that is just going to open up right in time for July 4th at this point.

I feel bad for the marketing and sales folks. I spoke with someone from there a few weeks back and they’re disappointed that this ride has missed two target dates already, and keeps getting pushed back. They seemed upset that they missed the opportunity to market it for this summer already. Even if it does open in the summer, it’s too late to really bring in new visitors for the season using it in marketing.