Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Introducing Our New Moderator - Nick C.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
We would like to officially welcome @Nick C. to the Staff as our new moderator! You guys may better know him as the former Next Big Thing.

He'll be joining our group as we get ready to merge into becoming Inside Universal.

We want to thank everyone who offered to help. As the site continues to grow - we'll be looking at you guys, again.

Last edited:
Good choice. NBT has really good hands on knowledge of the parks and attractions. Plus, he's always been one to enjoy a good spirited discussion. :thumbsup: It may take a while to get used to the new name though. :)

Nick is an excellent choice, as I wish him the highest amount of luck helping out along with moderators of Inside Universal's USHForums and the OU Mods. I am happy for him, as I hope that he gets a great reception by members here on the forums.

Great choice. Appreciate the editorial balance that naturally brings to the table, too - I really enjoy Nick's perspectives.

Good choice. NBT has really good hands on knowledge of the parks and attractions. Plus, he's always been one to enjoy a good spirited discussion. :thumbsup: It may take a while to get used to the new name though. :)

As long as he keeps the same avatar, it should keep things nice and simple for a while.

@Brian G. Are all the mods getting a username change to their names?