"Is anyone awake?" The Universal Social Media Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

"Is anyone awake?" The Universal Social Media Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No, they're trying, it's just not very impressive. They at least get out the bare minimum details. At least. I figure they will have to start improving, however. Disney is obviously superior, and that can't be a thing for much longer. The best solution at this point would be an official Tumblr blog, but it seems more unlikely as time continues to pass.

No, they're trying, it's just not very impressive. They at least get out the bare minimum details. At least. I figure they will have to start improving, however. Disney is obviously superior, and that can't be a thing for much longer. The best solution at this point would be an official Tumblr blog, but it seems more unlikely as time continues to pass.

I agree it's not a powerful performance yet but hopefully their going to change it up soon. As for Disney at least their still number 1 in talking about additions because god knows their not building them!

Remember that YouTube video about CineSpec with the Universal Orlando Super Fan Reporter?

[video=youtube;G16_UzDu6iU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G16_UzDu6iU&list=UUuHvwD4UFq0CziHtiy0WeHw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Last edited:
Remember those 'hints' they gave out for Transformers? I still love how they made it like the flash coding was on purpose.

They never did that. I remember it saying "And this one you got us on." Not exactly that but something very similar to that. Meaning "Good job you caught us on our mistake." They just included it so it didn't seem like they pulled a "Lalala I'm not looking" which only made it funny after everything was said and done.

Well, sometimes, you have to press a button harder to get it to retract. UO's social media team is trying, but they're not very effective. Disney's is. Universal should fix theirs, and that's about it. Lol.
Yes but if we get a Universal Mom's Blog I may have to shoot someone...

I would love to see a Uni Creative blog though, I am sure knowing them that they would love to tease us and toss info to us.

I rather see them do better in advertising than in social media, because that's how they get people in the parks. And we know how bad that is outside of Orlando.

Ever since Potter the Universal TV commercials have improved tremendously...still room to improve, but they are better

Yeah I remember that one, very funny commercial.

Ever since Potter the Universal TV commercials have improved tremendously...still room to improve, but they are better

I do agree how they are improving, but outside of a huge sporting event, where can I see a Universal Orlando ad on tv outside of Florida. I scroll through random channels and see Disney World commercials here and there, and it would be great if Universal can have that kind of presence like Disney World. Now maybe I have to wait for Potter 2.0, but there's so much more than Potter and it needs to be mentioned.

I do agree how they are improving, but outside of a huge sporting event, where can I see a Universal Orlando ad on tv outside of Florida. I scroll through random channels and see Disney World commercials here and there, and it would be great if Universal can have that kind of presence like Disney World. Now maybe I have to wait for Potter 2.0, but there's so much more than Potter and it needs to be mentioned.

I see the "Because" adds quite a bit across a ton of channels.

Basically any NBC-Comcast channel.