"Is anyone awake?" The Universal Social Media Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

"Is anyone awake?" The Universal Social Media Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe it is because I live in Central Florida but I rarely see the ads. I see the occasional Disney ad but most of the media I see for Universal is event oriented.

Uh I see Universal ads everywhere. Including big banner ads on a well known Magical site :lol:

I think it's important to note that it was Universal HOLLYWOOD that was 8th, not USF.

d32d7f4d00cd9f598f17b172adf59cc3.jpg

c84c4735d207fdf7115e01390923532b.jpg

Have you actually looked at the listing of trends on the actual FB website? Here's an official Facebook pic of the top check-ins:

Notice it clearly mentions Universal Studios, CALIFORNIA
d

Either Facebook or UOR Social Media is getting it wrong (point of this thread.) Facebook has it as Hollywood in the picture you posted, and Florida in the 2nd picture I posted.

Hollywood and Disneyland make sense though because of the "Hollywood Culture" out there.

Is it just me or what, I find it strange that Universal's FB post today is like for Fireball or comment for Horntail with a image of DC to vote for your favorite dragon. They are down for two weeks or so while work is on going on in the area so the timing seems off. As much as I love UOR I am really not impressed with whoever's handling their social media and not just based off today's post, just in general they don't grab my attention very often.

Is it just me or what, I find it strange that Universal's FB post today is like for Fireball or comment for Horntail with a image of DC to vote for your favorite dragon. They are down for two weeks or so while work is on going on in the area so the timing seems off. As much as I love UOR I am really not impressed with whoever's handling their social media and not just based off today's post, just in general they don't grab my attention very often.
Nice catch. I was thinking the same thing when I saw that earlier.