Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is Spielberg contract over with Universal Parks & Resorts?

I would imagine Spielberg has consulted on at least the Jurassic World stuff.

I would guess that Spielberg even worked with creative before adding the gyrosphere to the movie.

I have not been to USH is forever and I do not recall how far back this thought goes, but I think I recall reading that he worked on a Backdraft attraction out there.

I do recall hearing he had something to do with the Transformers attraction, but I know the one here is a clone, so I guess that is older as well.

I imagine Spielberg playing a role in the reimagining of Jurassic Park area at IOA If it is renamed to Jurassic World instead of putting it in the 4th gate.

As Disneyhead said above, I think at minimum he'll be consulted about any Jurassic stuff. It might not go any further than a "This sounds good/I don't know that I like that" sort of thing, but then again, you never know.

I hope Spielberg will look into something else for a Universal title other than Jurassic World whether it'll be rethemed at IOA or over at the new park. I personally would like to see a War Of The Worlds attraction. It came out in 2005. But it was a Spielberg masterpiece. I take it back that was Paramount.