1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

JAWS: Bloody Waters

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 1-19' started by AdmiralHHN, May 30, 2013.

1. AdmiralHHN

AdmiralHHN Member

I was reading on the JAWS ride Wikipedia page, that the attraction was open for HHN X and was called JAWS: Bloody Waters and Jack was in the boat house scene. Does anyone have pictures of this? I've been searching forever and I really want to see some pictures of this thing? Sounded awesome IMO.

2. redy2468

redy2468 Rookie

This sounds AWESOME I need to see pictures too.

3. deano_ue

deano_ue Newcomer

i was just coming here to ask about this. it seems like its a hhn myth. people always talk about it but i can never find any proof

4. Somebody Else

Somebody Else Newcomer

Keep in mind in 2000, there were no camera phones. In fact, there was hardly any digital photography. When we were limited to 24 shots before having to shell out to have our pictures developed and buy a new role of film, it was a lot easier to get people already conservative with their film usage to comply with "no flash photography " rules, which I'm sure given the nature of this attraction, there were. Hence, no photos floating around.

That said, from what I've heard. Jack appeared on the right side behind the chum barrel, and the fisherman from "I Know What You Did Last Summer" appeared in the left dock. I'd love to know how the skipper reacted to them.

5. deano_ue

deano_ue Newcomer

yeah i suppose. now that you mention it it scares the living hell outta me that this was 15 years ago. your brain doesn't think ohh yeah that was that long ago.

6. ChrisM

ChrisM Rookie

I did not get the chance to experience bloody waters. But that same year Jack also made an appearence on Earthquake. He stood menacingly up on the balcony on the right, and sorta acted like he was making the earthquake happen with magic. I.E. He would raise his hand up and an explosion would happen.

7. MrRoamer

MrRoamer Premium Member

I think I missed Bloody Waters but yeah he was in Earthquake too.

ChrisM likes this.
  8. ThreePack Shagur

ThreePack Shagur Rookie

I went on Bloody Waters, and they did the same thing in 2001. Jack showed up with a gasoline can (filled with water) and sprayed guests, saying "Have fun in the next scene! The heat is on!". I don't remember the fisherman at all - maybe someone was just confusing the fisherman jacket and hat that were hung on the wall?

9. Theme_Park_Goon

Theme_Park_Goon Newcomer

I was able to dig up a photograph of this. I found it on Tumblr some time ago, but I can't remember the poster. If anyone knows, please speak up so I can give proper credit. image.jpeg

Mr. EPCOT, ChrisM, AdmiralHHN and 4 others like this.
  10. ChrisM

ChrisM Rookie

Haha that's awesome! Nice Find.

Theme_Park_Goon likes this.
  11. pat_naughty05

pat_naughty05 Member

HHN X was my very first time going to the event. I was able to ride Jaws and see the Bloody Waters overlay. Honestly, there wasn't much to it, but it did a good job of keeping you in the event so to speak. This was also the year that they had a scarezone/party zone on the ground level of Kongfrontation, which I remember walking through.

AdmiralHHN and Mr. EPCOT like this.