Jeep Safari Concept Art | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jeep Safari Concept Art

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
lol that's quite depressing, Chris. Understandable though. I guess.

It's not to say Potter won't be decent. It's just simply saying people ought to adjust their expectactions. Universal doesn't tend to deliever on the scale that their press releases make you think they will - even in the case of Spider-Man.

Going in to Wizarding World with much lower (and thus much more reasonable) expectactions will likely have you walking out impressed. Going into Wizarding World with the expectactions that everyone here seems to currently have will most certainly have you walking out saying "that's it?" amongst other things.

Some of us are already saying that's it. The truth has already set in.

THE TRUTH is it will be an improvement over The Lost Continent (though the Merlinwood section was already the only area of the park that I really enjoyed). It will be nice. It's just not going to be the second coming of Jesus in theme park land form that people are trying to turn it into.

I guess I just want other people to see that now, so in a year this forum isn't flooded with "WIZARDING WORLD SUX" posts because of false expectations.

Don't worry, you'll get plenty of that from people who don't like Potter in the first place.

People who don't like Potter are just ignorant to what the property is. I think the movies are awful, and I'm not a reader at all. I picked up the first book to look at it and couldn't put it down. I ended up reading all seven books back to back. GREAT stuff.

THE TRUTH is it will be an improvement over The Lost Continent (though the Merlinwood section was already the only area of the park that I really enjoyed). It will be nice. It's just not going to be the second coming of Jesus in theme park land form that people are trying to turn it into.

I guess I just want other people to see that now, so in a year this forum isn't flooded with "WIZARDING WORLD SUX" posts because of false expectations.
I like reading this in 2013

It's just not going to be the second coming of Jesus in theme park land form that people are trying to turn it into.

tumblr_lwjnhkYwNQ1qi97m3o1_500.jpg