JOKER Folie à Deux | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

JOKER Folie à Deux

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Both trailers are fire, giving you just enough but not telling you everything....like the deadpool trailers that are literally begging you to see them because nostalgia

I took a Media course in college for an easy A but it actually required a ton of work that nobody wanted to do…so when it came time to make “films,” we’d just put the darkest, most depressing stuff we could think of and spin it as “deep” and “emotional” (because that was easier than actually putting in the work to come up with an original story).

That’s how these Joker movies come off to me. Like a senior in Media Production doing the bare minimum to make himself seem smart.

Ugh. I had no desire to ever watch the first movie, still don't. Had an open mind about this sequel when it was announced to be a musical with Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn. It sounded like it would actually be worth watching.

After that trailer. It's a hard pass. Just put the DC characters in storage for a few years.