JP River Adventure: Day or Night? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

JP River Adventure: Day or Night?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which time of day do you prefer to ride JPRA?

• Day

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Night

Votes: 55 93.2%

• Total voters
By far better at night. As said "It hides it's flaws better." and "Feels more authentic." What I would say has already been said.

rode this about 5 times in a row when HHN was in IOA for the first time. Me and my two friends were the only people on the ride that night, and hands down the most amazing experience I have had on that ride.

I voted night.

when I'm over I try and hit all the parks I'm visiting once in the day and once at night, as they have different ambiances.

I really used to like AK at night, especially the rapids. Shame they cut the evening EMH at this park so you can't do it any more.

Last edited:
Sounds like a girl I used to see :pound:

:lol: Naughty! *doing a bad impression of a British accent*

(It's even funnier because of the name of the smiley you used :rofl: but let's not get too dirty LOL!)

Back to theme parks :p Everything is better at night. It will just hide any flaws and imperfections better, the designed lighting will always have a greater impact than seeing everything in daylight, and there's always more mystery :look: and mystique :pixiedust: at night.