Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic Outfitters

They switch back and forth between Jurassic Park and Jurassic World.

I swear last time I was in there they also showed some of hte Lost World? I know because I took a picture of the screen they showed that part in TLW where Malcolm meets with Hammond in the mansion , and it seemed the whole scene was playing so I guess.

Also they still have a problem where half of the shop is with Non-JP/JW merchandise. With Fallen Kingdom in 4 months this is something they need to fix. And maybe the decals on the outside of the shop too.

I swear last time I was in there they also showed some of hte Lost World? I know because I took a picture of the screen they showed that part in TLW where Malcolm meets with Hammond in the mansion , and it seemed the whole scene was playing so I guess.

Also they still have a problem where half of the shop is with Non-JP/JW merchandise. With Fallen Kingdom in 4 months this is something they need to fix. And maybe the decals on the outside of the shop too.
Yes, it depends on the day. But they do switch between all four films.

I am glad they kind of got a back up store for Jurassic Stuff in the upper lot now. That means that people will be able to get the Jurassic merch even when the ride closes.

Anyone know if Jurassic Outfitters will close along with the ride?

I am glad they kind of got a back up store for Jurassic Stuff in the upper lot now. That means that people will be able to get the Jurassic merch even when the ride closes.

Anyone know if Jurassic Outfitters will close along with the ride?

I have been informed when the closure was announced, that Outfitters would be going down. I would also assume, that Jurassic Cafe will also be going down; for the overhaul.

Oddly, Jurassic Café was posted to be open for HHN. Not sure if that will hold up or if that was an error?

I feel like they need to have some sort of food & dining open on the Lower Lot that isn't Panda. Not sure the Grab & Go (which was basically the Alcohol Stop for the Lower Lot) is sufficient.