Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. You must have missed that update:

j7QNcI8ORDg4b.JPG

j2OvMmLYZnHbx.JPG

those are awesome photos!!! Overall that's a good place to put Tiffany. I feel like when they move the gates back (because of kong) near the river adventure building it will be a way bigger wow moment than this photo op ever was. Great location :thumbs:

Really Universal?

W7I9o8I.jpg

Q2Pnvl6.jpg

Source.

Also, why have her with the ugly TLW vehicle, and not a Jurassic Park Jeep?

Man this whole thing looks bad, I hope it's temporary.

I don't understand why they can't make the vehicles look like the ones in the movies, how can it be that hard now if they did it before (when they filmed the movies :lol: ) But this one looks as though they gave someone who has never seen any of the movies a few colors of spray cans n told them to just have fun.

They have one of the Jurassic Park Jeeps there, but it's by itself of the main road on one of the side paths.

If they put that one with the Trex it would be like the scene in the first movie, obviously positioning the dinosaur better.

But logically TLW vehicle should not be in the themepark and especially not next to the discovery center, they were for going out into the wild. They should however have some of the employee jeeps.

Last edited:
Those last photos are of the photo op that use to be off the main path. The one that was in front of where Kong is rumored to be going has been moved further up the main path.

Yeah, they had better fix that somehow, either by giving Tiffany a complete body or by moving her/adding more foliage, although I think the way she's positioned now looks kinda awkward, like she's trying to defend the Mercedes from those pesky humans :lol:

For what it's worth, when I visited last weekend there was way more foliage than pictured there. The bare metal wasn't exposed anyway.

I thought I took a picture of it, but it seems that I didn't.

Reactions: Thatguyoverwhere
For what it's worth, when I visited last weekend there was way more foliage than pictured there. The bare metal wasn't exposed anyway.

I thought I took a picture of it, but it seems that I didn't.
Ah, ok well that's comforting. I've been away in Costa Rica, thus I haven't been there in a few weeks...

Hmm... still hoping we get a JP expansion eventually. Family suspended coaster themed to the aquatic dinos in Jurassic World, Mr. DNA dark ride takes over Discovery Center and some backstage space, updates to JPRA and Pteranodon, maybe a flat in CJ.

I'd say early-mid 2017...gives them plenty of time to dream up a couple fantastic attractions. A dark ride with the Antarctica-ride-system from SeaWorld would make sense, and would be a great fit...could be a good people eater too

Status
Not open for further replies.