Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed) | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How would this work? Would they just get Michael Curry, the man who did the Raptor designs for Orlando's recent Raptor Encounters to come over for Hollywood's.
Yes. He did the Transformers costumes for Hollywood, Orlando, and Singapore as well. 

Reactions: Alexshow.
If we do lose jurassic queue then we might be able to open more of the lower lot for mazes

Maybe 2 mazes in the terror tram this year since mr murdy said it's going to be something never done before..

I wonder how fast they'll be able to get this meet-and-greet area built in order to meet the time frame for Jurassic World hype. It wouldn't really make sense to be opening an experience like this way after the film has been released.

I'd say we should all keep an eye on the JP extended queue while on the Studio Tour!

I will plan to go to Universal Studios Hollywood on June 12 to go to the ride in the day and watch the Jurassic World movie at night. What do you guys think?

I really would like to go to Jurassic Park the Ride before watching the movie, or vise versa, but it's not going to happen.

If that's true, then I'm actually happy about it. I'd rather they eventually put a new spinner or other family ride in that location. The Raptor will probably be a mobile cart version from Singapore, or a walk around version from Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
we might be getting a raptor meet and greet

11104026_10100179004262916_1546813375_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: