Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My feelings aren't only hurt... they are squashed! Pulverized! Jettisoned! Emancipated! They may as well be ooze that collects on the floor of aa building that hasn't been cleaned in over a century! Dear sir... this is the true meaning of a MONSTER!

Reactions: Maurice2029
Well to answer about how the attractions are working now...the Rex at the end came out of the waterfall before the drop...so that was a relief.

You know what's sadder? Even sadder than this representing Universal's current hottest franchise? Those applauding at the ending. The guests couldn't give a poop, and this video is all the proof Universal needs.

"Hey dey like dat big drop and seem happy, why spend money?"

Disgusting. (no offense to whoever took/uploaded the video of course)

Finally had a chance to jump on here for a bit....

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. My friend just messaged me & said that the new raptor is being tested today.. He thinks its actually the first day. He told me he would try to go take a look during his lunch IF it is still out there. If said Raptor is actually out today/this weekend... keep an eye out for pics! :)

I'm almost tempted to send that video to Gary Goddard and say, "Look what has become of your ride! DO SOMETHING!" But I'm sure there is nothing even he could do. It is all up to Universal. Jurassic World just became the 5th highest grossing film of ALL TIME. If they don't feel the need to do something about it now, or soon, they likely never will. Or maybe they just want to replace the whole thing with a whole new Jurassic attraction. I wouldn't be surprised at this point, and I almost want that to happen instead of letting it continue to go on like this. I'd rather retain my memories of how the ride SHOULD and USED TO be rather than what it is. Because right now Jurassic Park- The Ride does not look like Jurassic Park- The Ride.

Reactions: BernardMesa
I mean its even sadder because the JP ride is the only ride Uni has that does not rely on 3d...and actually feels worth the wait in line. (Looking right at Mummy here)

Last edited by a moderator: