Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed) | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You WILL get wet. Well, not yet. Only invisible park guests are riding at this point. 

2016-02-27%2015.20.42.jpg
2016-02-27%2015.20.45.jpg

Finally   I really hope they Do this.  Here are my speculations  All the animatronics at the start of the ride the Apatasaurus will Look the same as Jurassic Worlds. The Raptors from the movie Will change the raptors currently.  The red color from the raptor containment area  And the Uphill scene during the Lift hill pipes  Could be changed from the red and light blue color they are to a silver and dark blue. When entering the 2 t rex scenes the 1st t rex Could maybe fight the Indominus And then The final Trex Might be changed with the Indominus Because in the Movie Indominus had a twin. And also Cgi efects like the lost world part of the tram Tour. What do you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally   I really hope they Do this.  Here are my speculations  All the animatronics at the start of the ride the Apatasaurus will Look the same as Jurassic Worlds. The Raptors from the movie Will change the raptors currently.  The red color from the raptor containment area  And the Uphill scene during the Lift hill pipes  Could be changed from the red and light blue color they are to a silver and dark blue. When entering the 2 t rex scenes the 1st t rex Could maybe fight the Indominus And then The final Trex Might be changed with the Indominus Because in the Movie Indominus had a twin. And also Cgi efects like the lost world part of the tram Tour. What do you guys think

No on the I-Rex. As said by Jon; it seems that its going to be primarly cosmetic changes, with new skins to match possibly JW. With that; I think it would be a safe bet for the Brachiosaurus to get the new skins, with maybe even the Stegosaurus and T-Rexs so they handle to big ones before the other AA's become the focus of re-working.

That said; it doesn't seem that its as big of an overhaul as people are hoping, but I do think we will see some changes in the future to accommodate the new films, just not in what you want to speculate.

Also..you can't get rid of the T-Rex for a Jurassic Park attraction. The first, Second and fourth films have all made the T-Rex as an iconic figure in the films, and for a good reason; which is a damned shame considering the lack of time that the species had in JW and the killing of one of the Isla Sorna's T-Rexes from the abomination known as Jurassic Park 3.

I prove that case..

Why does the water look so dirty is it because of the dye of how the painted the floor

I believe it just appears that way in this image because of where it was taken. The sunlight over the bridge and its easy to look dirty because they went for murky hue of green for the lagoon again. Still a little disappointed the blue only ended up being a primer coat

As I said; there is no way in heaven or hell that you will see the I-Rex become a focal point of Jurassic Park: The Ride.

The T-Rex is one of the most iconic characters in cinema, because of the original JP (Which; the ride is based out of). I'd say its a damn good guarantee that the I-Rex, ain't iconic. Or if it is, it's as iconic as the creature that killed one of the Isla Sorna T-Rex's in JPIII; the Spinosaurus.

As I said; there is no way in heaven or hell that you will see the I-Rex become a focal point of Jurassic Park: The Ride.

The T-Rex is one of the most iconic characters in cinema, because of the original JP (Which; the ride is based out of). I'd say its a damn good guarantee that the I-Rex, ain't iconic. Or if it is, it's as iconic as the creature that killed one of the Isla Sorna T-Rex's in JPIII; the Spinosaurus.

Never say never.

Remember, our JP has two T Rex's.   I could absolutely see them replacing the one just before the drop with the I-Rex along with updating the special effects and marketing it as something "new".

Disney has done this in the past, and had HUGE success adding Jack Sparrow to Pirates and replacing some of the Pirate AA with ones from the movies.

Reactions: BernardMesa
Yeah I don't really see that happening. It theoretically could happen but chances of that are pretty low in my opinion. 

^ Yeah, we should be careful. It wouldn't surprise me if they added some effects as Jurassic World 2 approaches with the ride's new infrastructure in place.

That being said, I'll reiterate what I said before: I haven't heard about any major changes to the ride in terms of theme with the exception of the dinosaur skins. There may very well be changes, but we'll have to wait till March when the ride reopens.

Reactions: chris.g and Aaron
I personally would be happy if universal permanently added the 2 raptors they add for halloween horror nights up before the T-rex drop with the new skins to match Blue and Echo since Blue ended up being the shining protagonist of the film and add new skins to the 2 raptors coming up the lift hill to match Charlie and Delta. I hope they leave the T-rex alone for the last drop and just add a new detailed skin since its so iconic that and its the last survivor in the end of Jurassic World so it would still go correspond to the original and the Jurassic World. As for the I-rex. thats if they are even thinking of adding that skin to an animatronic I think it would best fit right after the first drop in the show building. maybe add a raptor trying to attack it or possibly a projection of it being attacked by raptors. just random ideas being thrown around there