Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I hear news of a soft opening having started, I’ll be booking my bonus day the day after if the opening date isn’t within that range.

Also, hope everyone uses the spoiler tag for those who haven’t ridden yet once they do. I sure will be doing that.

Reactions: Kevin McCane
*update*i figured this out.. sorry for waste of post.

I’ll be there within moments of this opening with footage and reviews. Can you give me the run down on how to use that spoiler tag.
Once I hear news of a soft opening having started, I’ll be booking my bonus day the day after if the opening date isn’t within that range.

Also, hope everyone uses the spoiler tag for those who haven’t ridden yet once they do. I sure will be doing that.

Last edited:
I wonder if the monitor we had seen was just a temporary set up to help them get a jump start on timing or if they decided to just ax that idea. Personally i'd much prefer them put monitors if need be at unload before entering the photo/gift shop area. I think that would fit in much better than a random screen in the bushes that's visible to off-ride guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.