Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean with how the final drop is likely gonna be the Indominus and T Rex starting to fight, there was probably no other way to do something that would tell the guests the aftermath or something like that.

One thing I guess you could gather from the video in Outfitters is possible confirmation of more than one raptor appearing somewhere on ride. At least, more than Blue. Chances are tho, if there will be animatronic raptors it’ll likely only be Blue and maybe the rest are on screen somehow, but at least that video gives some sort of insight

Do the boats have on board audio now? They'd have to blast the audio from that screen pretty loud for every one in the boat to hear from that distance.
Why would they invest money into putting speakers inside the boat, which would get them really wet? That would be a very weird and costly choice.

Maybe the audio was just shut down so it wouldn’t draw too much attention.

The actual ride itself won’t breakdown as much since the system is already over 20 years old. What could breakdown a lot are effects like the animatronics, timing, screens, etc.

I was just being sarcastic, and you are totally correct.

If they have made complicated changes to the track within the mosasaurus scene it could potentially cause problems, depending on how they do the rumoured bump and movement effects.

Reactions: Dhdhddh and Ron101
Someone in that five fires video posted that inspection has passed and that a soft opening is coming soon, and then someone else mentioned the ride is opening on the 28th, same video. Again, not sure on the credibility of these comments but just a heads up

Reactions: therock
I was just being sarcastic, and you are totally correct.

If they have made complicated changes to the track within the mosasaurus scene it could potentially cause problems, depending on how they do the rumoured bump and movement effects.
I’m hoping they did something there, but I’m only expecting a water bubble effect off to the side... similar to the old Parasaurolophus bubbles.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
I’m hoping they did something there, but I’m only expecting a water bubble effect off to the side... similar to the old Parasaurolophus bubbles.

You mean it won't be exactly like in the advert?!? Outragous! Cancel the opening ;)

On a serious note, I hope it's something a bit more than that, even if it's only water spraying out from 'cracks' in the glass.

Reactions: Alicia
Status
Not open for further replies.