Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say- if these are any hint as to what we can expect, I’m already blown away. Even if some of the old dinosaur characters are in the same spot and doing the same thing (like the dilos or the
parasaurolophus) it’s good to see them with an improved look. I just hope that the maintenance and tlc will be strong and consistent over time
View attachment 10017 View attachment 10018
Gahhhh the animatronics look awesome. Can not wait to see the final battle between the Indo and T-Rex.

I gotta say- if these are any hint as to what we can expect, I’m already blown away. Even if some of the old dinosaur characters are in the same spot and doing the same thing (like the dilos or the
parasaurolophus) it’s good to see them with an improved look. I just hope that the maintenance and tlc will be strong and consistent over time
View attachment 10017 View attachment 10018
Blown away? With what? They didn't really show anything we didn't already know.

Very interested at the large skeletal figure behind Jon, if I'm honest.
Same here. Though by the looks of it, it doesn’t seem to look like either of the Rexes? It looks like it could be a quadruped if I’m not mistaken?
532DD069-662E-42FB-800B-BEFB8526DFFC.jpeg
Upon further inspection I see a box in the background that says “More stegg”, so this could very well be a new Stegosaurus animatronic. :eek:

Reactions: rocklobsterrr_85
So from what I'm gathering so far its going to be the same ride but with the Indominus Rex and a screen in the beginning with the Mosasaurus. Seems like everything else will be updated versions of the dinos we already had. If this actually is the case then I'm already disappointed.

So from what I'm gathering so far its going to be the same ride but with the Indominus Rex and a screen in the beginning with the Mosasaurus. Seems like everything else will be updated versions of the dinos we already had. If this actually is the case then I'm already disappointed.

Nope. There's going to be a ton of differences, big and small. The layout and general structure of the ride will obviously the same, however.

Wish a date was already announced. I am going in 2 weeks but already gave up so just trying to see if I can go later this year. I do have a 4 day DL trip in December but may be able to include USH in there.

Reactions: WebHead1138
Nope. There's going to be a ton of differences, big and small. The layout and general structure of the ride will obviously the same, however.
We already know that the raptor scene is the same thanks to Bio's overhead shots. That new trailer makes me believe that the dinos after the brachiosaurus scene is going to be the same. The falling car is gone. The twin Dilophosaurus and the one eating the boat is a mystery to me. The only scene im excited for is the indoor portion in the end. I hope it's completely different.

I mean if you're expecting the ride to be top-to-bottom different than I don't know what to tell you except that none of us expected exactly that in the first place.

Agree'd... We all knew this was going to be essentially the same ride but with tech/aesthetic upgrades featuring some new moments from the new films...

If you are expecting a completely new ride, I recommend not riding.

I mean if you're expecting the ride to be top-to-bottom different than I don't know what to tell you except that none of us expected exactly that in the first place.
Actually, yes I did. I expected a complete overhaul to this ride. Obviously, I knew the track and the layout would be the same. But, everything else should of been different. I can already tell this will disappoint me. Oh well, at least there's the coaster in Orlando.

Actually, yes I did. I expected a complete overhaul to this ride. Obviously, I knew the track and the layout would be the same. But, everything else should of been different. I can already tell this will disappoint me. Oh well, at least there's the coaster in Orlando.

You’re writing it off after seeing overhead shots and a small preview video?

Ok dude.

giphy.gif

New Mosasurus Aquarium scene (s)
Brand new animatronics throughout
Fantastic looking Indo Rex for finale
Raptor cage converted to Indo paddock (possibly)
Projection mapping tech
Chris Pratt shirtless animatronic ;)
and thats just what we know about...

What's not to like?!? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.